Family Day

T.J. has spent a few days alone with his parents until the rest of their bunch joined them for a reunion. Lyria picked up Rosalie and Bradley from the King's cross station and tehy got on the Malfoy private plane to come to Miami. Brianna came by floo since she was not that far from Miami. 

"It's nice to see you all together again!" Hermione said as she greeted her children in their penthouse on the 15th floor. 

"Mum, where's dad?" Lyria asked her looking around their penthouse living room.

"Oh, he had to stop by and pick up something from his office. He should be here soon and then we can go."

"Go where?" Rosalie asked.

"You'll see little sis" T.J. smilled at her with excitment in his eyes.

"Right,are you all ready to go?" a platinum blonde haired man stepped into their room.

"Daddy!" Bradley ran towrards him and Draco picked him up and spun him around.

"Just a second!" Brianna yelled from her room. "All done. Let's go!"

"Honey, I would advise you to put something more comfortable on" Hermione said looking at her daughter who was wearing a dress of her own design and high heels.

"Why? What's wrong with my outfit?" she asked all confused.

"Nothing's wrong with it. I just think it would me more comfortable for you if you had something in which you can move with ease".

"I'll leave it this way. If I see I had to change, I'll just change quick." She showed them her small bag in which she had her clothes shrinked to the minimal size.

"All right Malfoys, let's move it!" Draco ordered. He took his wand out and apparated all of them in front of the "Jungle Island".

"What are we doing here?" Lyria asked.

"Oh, you'll see." T.J. said and took the lead. He led his family to the huge cage that looked like a greenhouse and the birds were free to fly.

"No way I'm going in there" Bri complained.

"You'll have to if you want to get to the wizarding part of the park" T.J. explained.

"There's a wizarding part?" Bradley asked excitedly.

"Of course there is. The wizarding community has its own parks inside the already existing muggle parks" Hermione explained her youngest son.

"Over here" T.J. waved his hand and turned around to see if anyone is watching. He pulled his wand out of his pocket and tapped 3 times on the tree in front of him. The passageway opened in front of them. "Now go inside. Just watch out any of the muggle birds don't follow you because they will get eaten on the other side" he said and motioned his family to go through the passageway.

When they passed through, they were surrounded by wizarding families with their kids looking around the cages that contained magical beasts. There were also animagus shows and beast shows. 

"I heard about this place a couple of weeks ago in my Containing Magical Beasts class. It is so cool. Brad, buddy, you'll love it." T.J. took his younger brother's hand and started guiding him towards the big arena where the most of the visitors were. The sounds of the public's amazment and shock could be heard from the outside of the arena.

When they got to the arena there was a show with unicorns and an animagus witch who could turn herself into a horse. 

"We are looking for volonteers" she said with her wand on her throat so everyone could hear her. Kids all around the arena rose their hands up in the air and started yelling "Me! Me! Pick me!"