Temporary Truce

The two families came back to the hotel. Draco and Lyria came a few minutes after everybody else.

"Where were you two?" Hermione asked her husband and daughter.

"We didn't notice you were already gone. We were just making sure we didn't leave anything at the clearing." Lyria explained.

"What she said" Draco confirmed Lyria's story.

"We have to get ready for the dinner with Astoria and Lillith. Just go get ready you two" Hermione told them and they did so. Draco kissed her cheek as he passed her which softened her angry face.

It was almost time to go to the restaurant Brianna as the winner of the family climbing race has picked for them to go with the Greengrass women.

"Come on, Cam! I won so you have to wear this" Brianna told her twin as she held her newest design for her brother to wear to the dinner.

"But it isn't my style!" Cameron complained.

"Amber likes it. She said it would suit you perfectly. Besides you don't have a choice. You lost and now you have to deal with it" she told him as he groaned.

She had him put on checked baggy jeans, a simple white T-shirt and a sleeveless checked coat that fitted perfectly with Cam's favourite white sneakers.

"You see how good I am. I even left you wear your favourite sneakers." She said as she looked at her brother wearing the newest Briangelic male line.

"It actually doesn't look that bad" Cameron said as he saw himself in the mirror.

"Of course it doesn't. I designed it especially for you and for your information, it is our most selled male outfit from the newest collection." Brianna said proudly as she looked at him. 

"Is everyone ready?" Draco asked from the penthouse living room.

"You go without me. I have to do something. I'll meet you there" Hermione said and went bach to her bedroom where she was getting ready.

The rest of them apparated to the restaurant. Lyria took her daughter with her this time since the little one was driving Tom and the Zabins crazy constantly asking for her mother.

After they were all gone and Hermione was left alone, someone knocked on the penthouse door.

"Who is it now?" Hermione said angrily and went to open the door. "What do you want?" she asked the woman standing in front of her.

"I just wanted to apologise before we go with our families." Astoria said.

"Look Astoria, I don't have time for this now. And why aren't you at the restaurant already?"

"I wanted to make truce with you, at least for tonight."

"Fine. Look I exept your apology. Can you go now? I'm already late" Hermione said to her guest.

"Don't need to be rude. May I maybe use your bathroom before I go?" Astoria asked anoying Hermione even more.

"Sure. Follow me." Hermione led her to her en suite. "Here."

"Wow. You have it nice up here" Astoria said as she looked around Hermione and Draco's bedroom.

"Yes, we do. Now please hurry. I still have to get dressed."

Astoria went in the bathroom and first thing she saw was this beautiful dress hanging next to the shower, waiting for Hermione to wear it. It was strapless long white mermaid dress with ruffle. It wasn't too much, just enough for the dinner at a fancy restaurant. It was simple, yet elegant. Perfect combination for the occasion. Astoria looked at the dress and she couldn't help it but try it on. Since she had wider hipps than Hermione, the dress didn't fit her perfectly, but she looked stunning either way. When she heard Hermione knocking telling her to hurry, Astoria took off the dress and took out her wand. She waved it around the dress making it tighten stong around the person wearing it.

"Thank you. See you at the restaaurant." Astoria left leaving Hermione alone again.

She put on the dress feeling it was a little tight, but she applied her make up fast and apparated. 

Everyone was already at the restaurant. This time they didn't have to worry about muggles because this restaurant was for wizards only. It was hidden behind one of the most expensive Miami muggle restaurants. Hermione sat at the table next to her husband.

The dinner went smoothly. Hermione was talking with Lillith and Rosalie mostly about how Hogwarts has changed from when she was there to finish her last year after the war to when her children walked down the corridors of the school. She felt the dress being even tighter around her stomach making it difficult for Hermione to breath.

"Are you ok honey?" Draco asked when he noticed Hermione becoming red in the face.

"I...I'm ok" she said not looking very convincing. He let that one slide but he kept close eye on her. 

Out of the blue, in the middle of a conversation, Hermione Malfoy fell on the floor. Every wizard that was in the restaurant came to see if she was ok.

"Is there any healer here? Anyone?" Draco asked the witches and wizards in the restaurant. One wizard came forward to examine Hermione.

"She can't breath, sir. We need to take her out of this dress. It's slowly killing her" the healer said. 

"But that's my design. It isn't possible. I made it just for her. " Brianna said shocked.

"Miss, the dress was hexed" the healer continued.

"Is there any place we can lay her down and undress her that is private?" Draco aske dthe waiter.

"Follow me" the waiter said. Draco picked Hermione up in his arms and gestured the healer and his children to follow him. They followed the waiter to the back of the resturan where was this little storage room. The waiter waved his wand and it expanded.

"Thank you" Draco said to the waiter and the man left them. He layed Hermione on the pillows that Lyria created and they tried to pull the dress off of her, but it didn't go. They took their wand trying to finish the hex by chanting "Finite incantatum" while Brianna tried take it off the muggle way - unzipping it. When they finally managed to take it off of Hermione, Brianna pulled some clothing out of her purse and inlarged it so they could put it on Hermione. The healer checked her pulse and did some incantations to make her breathe again. 

"You're ok. Thank Merlin!" Draco hugged his wife when she opened her eyes and took a deep breath in.

"The dress. It was too tight" was all she said.

"Someone hexed it and I bet I know who it was" Lyria said.

"Astoria. She came over to apologise before I got here. Some truce my ass" Hermione said.

They laughed at her statement and went back to the dinning room of the restaurant. People were glad she was alright and went back to minding their own business.

"Are you alright?" Astoria asked Hermione when they all sat back at the table.

"Fine now. Someone hexed me. I don't know who, but the most important thing is that I am able to breathe again, right?" she asked Astoria. Astoria knew Hermione knew it was her, she just didn't know the hex would harm Hermione that much and for that she was actually sorry.

"Yes." Astoria answered simply. They forgotty about the incident, but one could feel the tention still between Astoria and Hermione. Little Lia was sitting in Hermione's lap playing with her earings while her grandma was talking with Lillith and T.J. some more about how they even happened. Draco held Hermione's hand in his making sure she was breathing. He knew he had to deal with this feud between Astoria and Hermione. They weren't ending it so he had to to make sure no one gets hurt again. He just didn't have a clue how he will pull that off.