Astoria Grasshopper

The next morninig Pansy and Blaise went back to London by a port key Pansy came with leaving the Malfoys alone for a couple of days. Hermione woke up and looked around her bedroom. In the armchair was sitting her loving husband reading the newest Daily Prophet.

"Morning love" she said to him.

"Morning. How are you feeling today?" he asked putting his newspaper on the table beside him and went to give her a soft peck on the lips.

"A minor headache. Nothing major. How long are you up?" 

"About an hour. I wanted to see how you're feeling before I go."

"Go where?"

"Remeber Cam had something urgent to show me and we came here early beacuse of that?" She nodded. "Well, I have to go with that now."

"Can't you just stay with me for a little longer?"

"I would love to, honey. But the board is almost here. Cam can't deal with them alone and Blaise left with Pansy this morning."

She sighed disappointed a little.

"But don't worry. I'll make it up to you. Tomorrow night we're going out. No buts, ands or nos, alright?" he kissed her one more time before he left their penthouse.

"Mum, are you up?" a soft voice called from the door.

"Yes, honey. Come in" she said.

Platinum blond haired teenager with hazel brown eyes and freckles on her cheeks entered the room.

"I wanted to see if you want to go with us to breakfast" Rosalie said.

"I need a couple of minutes to wake up properly dear and then I'll join you and your siblings. You can go. Just watch on Bradley, ok dear?"

Rosalie nodded in response and went to gather her siblings to go to the restaurant for breakfast. Hermione layed down again for a couple of minutes. She thought to herself how wonderful family she has. If only her other family was as caring as this one was. She got up and got ready for breakfast. She went in the lift, but it stopped on the 10th floor. 

"Oh, look who's up?" the woman who entered the lift said.

"I'm not in the mood to deal with you now Astoria" Hermione brushed her off.

"Don't have to be rude to your employes Granger. Heard you had a ruff night. Got drunk, ha?Not so perfect now are we Granger?"

"Could you please just stop calling me Granger. For almost 3 decades I've been Malfoy" Hermione told her.

"How did your husband react to you drinking all of his firewhiskey in one night?"

"How do you think? He made me a potion to feel better again."

"Hm, he wasn't so understanding about my drinking when we were together."

"Astoria, you were never together" Hermione told her.

"If thinking it makes you feel better, then ok" Astoria smirked.

"What do you want Astoria?" Hermione said after a couple minutes of silence.

"Nothing. I just wanted you to know that this isn't over yet. Now that I'm here, you'll regret that you ever had a normal conversation with him. And I'll start with my new article - World Rennowned War Heroine Drunk, What do you say, boss?" Astoria said with a sarcastic tone in her voice.

"If you think I'm gonna let you publish that stoy, you're mad" Hermione told her and got out of the lift heading straight towards the breakfast room in the restaurant.