Getting To Know Mrs Malfoy

An hour has passed and Hermione looked at the green grasshopper in her jar. 

"I'll turn you back now. I just want you to know this Astoria: Who cares if you know when was the first time my husband cheeted on an exam or how much he spent on his socks. The thing that matters is that he is mine and only mine."

She put the jar on the floor and took out her wand. She levitated the grasshopper out of the jar and made a movement with her wand witch made the grasshopper twirling and in front of her was now standing mad Astoria Greengrass.

"You had to do that?" Astoria told her while trying to straighten her dress.

"You deserved it Astoria. Don't try to deny it" Hermione said calmly while playing with her wand in her hands.

"I'll get you back. Watch yourself Granger" and Astoria left.

"I'm a Malfoy now! Don't forget that!" Hermione yelled playfully after her.

Hermione went to the hotel reception.

"Mrs Malfoy, how can I help you today?" the receptionist asked.

"I would like to know in which rooms are Jason Brooks, Harrison and Patricia Granger staying in, Jenna" Hermione told the young girl working at the check in desk.

"Mr Brooks is staying with his wife and 3 children in one of our bigger rooms. They are on the 7th floor, room 756. And Mr and Mrs Granger are staying in room 394."

"Thank you Jenna. Could you just tell me on which floor are the rest of the Brooks family staying on - Silvie, Ted, Henrietta and Rachela?"

"I have just Ted and Silvie Brooks here. They are also on the 3rd floor, room 345. I have Henrietta and Paul Davies with their daughter Contessa Davies staying on the 4th floor, room 492. And Rachela and Jackson Hart on the 3rd floor, room 321."

"Thank you, Jenna. I think that would be them. Oh, and could you find my son's girlfriend Amber Zabini. Tell her I would like to talk to her this afternoon and to come and meet me at the penthouse."

"Sure thing Mrs Malfoy. Can I do anything else for you?"

"That would be all Jenna, thank you" Hermione thanked the young receptionist and headed towards the lift.

She went first on the 7th floor to see her favourite cousin Jason and his family. She walked down the corridor and stopped in front of the door with the room number 756. She took in a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Just a second" a woman's voice was heard from the other side of the door. A second later a dark red haired woman opened the door. She asked "Yes?"

"Hi, I'm looking for Jason Brooks. I was told he is staying here. You must be his wife" Hermione said.

"Yes. I'm Jeniffer. And you are?"

"Oh sorry. How rude of me. I'm Hermione, his cousin."

"Oh, he told me about you. I thought you weren't supposed to come to the reunion" Jeniffer said.

"It's a long story. May I come in?"

"Oh, of course. Please" Jeniffer opened the door to let Hermione in. "Excuse me for the mess. My 3 year old tends to make a mess every now and then"

"Oh it's all right. I have a mess makers of my own. Only one is 21 and the other one is 11" Jeniffer smilled at that statement.

"So, you here for Jasnon?" Jeniffer asked her.

"I wanted to catch up with my favourite cousin and meet his family."

"He is out at the moment with our son exploring the resort. They should be back soon. "

"Well, until they get here I would love to know more about you, Jeniffer, if that's alright?"

"Of course. Well, Jason and I met at college. You could say it was love at first sight because as soon as I saw him I knew he was the one for me" Jeniffer blushed.

"Me and my husband met in high school. We were enemies at first, but a few years after graduation we met again and reconnected. "

"Do you have kids? Oh how silly of me, you said you had 2"Jeniffer said.

"I have 6 actually. My eldest is already married and has a cute 2-year-old daughter, my twins are successful business owners, older mess maker is in college and he came here with his girlfriend and her obnoxious mother and my two youngest are here with me on spring holidays.

"How do you manage 6? I have only 3 and it's to much for me" Jeniffer laughed.

"My parents helped me a lot. And my husband is just wonderful. "

"May I ask who your husband is because you look very familiar to me?"

"Maybe from the magazines. My husband is Draco Malfoy"

"Oh. My. God. You're the myterious Mrs Malfoy!"

"That's me. Just please, don't share that with the rest of the Brooks clan. You know Rachela, Henrietta etc."

"Of course. They are the worst."

"Glad we agree. How about your kids? You mentioned 3?

"Oh yes. My eldest is Brittany, 16. Emett is 15 and little mess maker Chloe is 3"

"Where are your daughters?"

"They went to hang out with their cousins Melody, Stephanie and Donna."

"Who are they?"

"Oh, you don't know. Blake and Rene got married and had kids too. Blake married Briar Thompson and the two of them adopted Melody, who is now 10."

"Blake married a woman? Oh my. I always thought she was more of a guys type."

"Yeah, she surprised us all. But the two of them are just so cute together"

"I can imagine" Hermione said. "And Rene?"

"She married Tyler Price, some big shot tech guy and they had Stephanie, who's 8, Donna, who's 4 and Lucas who's 1"

"I really have to cath up with all of you guys. I would love to take you all out for dinner. My parents are coming tomorrow so what do you say we meet down in the lobby at 7 p.m?"

"I would love that. I'll tell the others"

"Thank you Jeniffer. Just, please don't tell anything to Henrietta, Rachela, Silvie and Ted. I want to surprise them your last day of the reunion. And if we meet while they are around, pretend you don't know me. I have something special planned for that mean crew."

The two women hugged and Herimione left. As she exited the room and went on the other side of the corridor, Jason saw her coming from the other side.

"Honey, who was that here?" Jason said from the door.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Try me Jen" Jason told her.

"Your cousin Hermione Malfoy."

"She's a Malfoy?"

"She is really amazing. We are going to dinner with her tomorrow evening. Just don't tell anything to your parents or sisters"

"If I would tell them anything" he said still in shock from the news he just heard.