Shopping Day

"You called for me Hermione" a timid tanned girl asked from the door of the penthouse.

"Yes, Amber. Come in, dear" Hermione invited her. "I would like for you, me and Bri to go shopping today and talk about some stuff" Hermione explained her.

"I would like that. When are we going?"

"No time like present" Hermione grabbed her by the hand and apparated them in downtown Miami.

"How did you know I'll say yes" Amber said seeing Brianna waiting for them.

"I had a hunch" Hermione shrugged.

The three women went in the shopping mall in front of them. They were looking around and went into a secluded shop on the corner of the first floor. 

The same shopping mall was on the same day a shopping destination of Henrietta Davies her daughter Contessa and sister Rachela Hart. They were walking around the mall looking for a shop that had cute dresses for Contessa and nice shoes for two sister. They walked around the mall when Contessa saw a cute shop on the corner of the first floor.

"This one has it all!" the 20-year-old exclaimed.

"But dear, it's not Brigelic. Nor any famous one" Henrietta told her daughter.

"Mum, it's Briangelic. Not Brigelic. And we don't have enough money for Briangelic or any other high fashion shop" Contessa explained her mother.

When they entered the shop, Contessa stopped in awe.

"What's wrong 'Tessa?" Rachela asked.

"Don't you know who those women are?"

Henrietta and Rachela looked at each other confused. 

"Hello? Those are Brianna Malfoy and her mother. And with them is Amber Zabini, a wanna be Malfoy"

"Oh" the two sisters said.

"Hi, I'm Contessa Davies. I'm a big fan of yours. Can I get your autograph?" Contessa asked Brianna. Brianna took out her pen and signed a poster of Brianna and Angela on a fashion show for Contessa. Behind her Hermione Malfoy was laughing. Contessa looked at her confused.

"What's your deal lady?" angry Henrietta asked still laughing Hermione. Hermione just shrugged and went out of the shop. Bri and Amber followed quickly.

"What was that about mum?" Bri asked Hermione.

"Those were my horrid bully cousins and Contessa, Henrietta's mean daughter."

"Oh, makes sense" Bri said.

"Amber, how are you feeling dear about constantly being in the spotlight because of who you're dating?" Hermione asked sincerly.

"I just try to picture Cam beside me. It helps me with my nerves" Amber explained.

"My brother is always somewhere on his meetings. I hate it. We were so close when we were younger and then he left for the States. Now I just feel we aren't as close as we used to be. And now when we're here to hang out more, he's again somewhere with dad insted of us" Brianna complained.

"I'm just glad you are here so I have some company. I get bored hanging out with Jenna from the reception desk" Amber responded.

"That's why I wanted to talk with you dear. I also feel Draco and Blaise have put to much weight on poor Cam's shoulders. You're still young and you have to have time for each other" Hermione said.

"Well, it's not that I don't like going from town to town, from one hotel to another to check out on things. It's just I would like to go out more with him and have fun" Amber explained.

"I'll make it happen dear. My son is very ambitious. He feels like he has to make me and Draco proud by running this whole american branch by himself. We're already so proud of him." Hermione continued. "I'll talk with Draco about this. Cam has to have more time for you."

"Thank you Hermione" Amber hugged the older witch and teh 3 of them continued shopping.

Back at the hotel, Draco and Cameron were at the office.

"Dad, we can't do this on our own anymore" Cameron complained.

"I see that now son. We need experts on this. "

"Luckily we have two" Cameron responded.

"Lyria will be a better choice, I think. Your mother has too much going on here with Astoria nad her family being here. What are you thinking about son?" Draco asked Cameron who was deep in his thoughts.

"Oh, sorry. I drifted away for a moment. I was thinking about Amber. I want to propose to her, but I don't know how."

"Son, you're like your mother at this point. Don't make a big fuss about that, just go for it. She is a shy girl. Amber isn't a girl for grand romantic public gestures. Just ask her when you feel ready for it" Draco said.

"Thanks dad. I agree Lyria is a better choice right now  to help us with this mystery" Cameron said.

Cameron went out of the office and to find his older sister. On his way to the lobby, a group of girls started screeming at him and ran towards him. 

"It's him! It's Cameron Malfoy!" they yelled. He ran as fast as he could towards the lift.

"Hold it, please!" he said and got into the lift. "Thank you." No sound. He turned around and saw another girl in shock. "Uhm, hello?" he asked the girl.

"H...Hi" she said. "Y...You're Cameron Malfoy."

"Please, just don't scream. I can't take it anymore."

"Oh, I won't. I'm Contessa Davies, by the way" the girl said.

"Nice to meet you, Contessa" he said. "How do you like the hotel?"

"Oh, it's great. How do you like me?" she asked him.

"Sorry, Contessa, but I have a girlfriend. You're a nice and pretty girl, but I'm not interessted." he said and got out of the lift at the 2nd floor. From there he apparated back to the penthouse.

"I'm going to make you mine, Cameron Malfoy. I will have you, your sister's designes, your family's money." She said to herself and went out of the lift on her floor.

"You won't believe what just happened" Cameron said as he came to the penthouse.

"Cam, we have to talk!" Hermione called her son from the living room.

"What's up mum?"

"Cam, I spent today with your sister here and Amber" Hermione started.

"And we can't stand this anymore" Brianna cut her off.

"What are you talking about?"

"You're constantly working. Cam, your father and I are so very proud of you. You don't have to neglect your youth beacuse of us" she explained.

"Mum, I still don't understand."

"What she's saying you dummie is that you don't have time for me nor Amber and we miss you" Bri told her twin.

"That's right. And I talked with your father and he agreed to have Blaise take some more of your responsibilities"

"But, mum!"

"No but mum me. It's for your own good. Trust me!" Hermione told her son. "Now go to Amber and take the girl out. I'll handle the hotel."

"But!"

"Cameron Ross Malfoy go!"