Surprise!

That Day was almost there. It was almost Christmas. This weekend Bradley and Rosalie were supposed to come home over holidays. T. J. came home earlier than expected. He was supposed to come home the same day as his younger brother and sister from Hogwarts, but he decided to surprise everyone.
It was 7 days until Christmas. A usual and peaceful saturday in december. This year it was unusually warm and there was no snow outside. The sun was shining and people took that opportunity to go for a walk in the nearby park. Draco and Hermione decided to have a date. They hadn't have an opportunity to do that in quite some time.
When they woke up that morning, it was almost noon. Hermione turned to face her sleeping husband. She loved watching him sleep so peacefuly. His usualy perfect platinum blonde hair was messy and his fair complexion was even brighter when the sun rays shone on his body. She started slowly and tenderly going with her hand through his hair while whispering in his ear: "Love, it is time to wake up."
He groaned and opend his greyish blue eyes to see his beautiful wife looking at him.
"Morning beautiful." He kissed her passionately. "What time is it?"
"It is almost noon."
"Well,we better get ready. We don't want to be late for our date now, do we?"
She smilled and kissed her husband's cheek.
"No, we do not. I better go shower so I can go to Ginny's. She, Pansy and Lavander are helping me get dressed since I am the only one who doesn't know where we are going."
"It is a surprise, love. You don't want to ruin it, right?"
"Care to join me in the shower?"
He smirked at her quiestion.
"You don't even have to ask twice." So he followed her to their en suite bathroom.
After they were done in the bathroom, Hermione got dressed and apparated to Ginny's place.
"Finally! Where were you so long?", the ginger haired woman asked her late best friend.
"I was taking a nice shower with my husband. I came as soon as I was done." Hermione Malfoy smirked at her best friend.
"Well, we don't need to know the details now, do we Ginny?" Pansy asked the redheaded woman.
"No, I certainly do not." She took a deep breath. "So, how are you feeling today, Hermione?"
"I feel good, why?"
"Well, we need to know how you feel to dress you appropriately. So, how do you feel?" Ginny asked her once again.
"Do you feel sexy or hot?" Lavander asked.
"Those are the same, Lav "Pansy stated.
"No they are not. You feel sexy when you look good in something tight and short. You feel hot when you feel sexy but not to sexy."
"Whatever. So how do you feel, 'Mione?" Pansy asked.
"I suppose I want to feel hot according to Lavander. I want to be attractive and sexy, but not too exposed, you know what I mean?"
"I know exactly what you mean" Ginny said and winked. After her 3 best friends took their time to find something great for their friend, it was almost time for Hermione to go. She was dressed in a royal blue dress that goes to her knees. It had see-through sleeves that went to her elbow. The sleeves had lace on them. Also the upper part of the dress was see-through to her brests and filled with lace as well. She looked stunning. Her curly brown hair was down on her shoulders with a white flower in it. She had high blue heels and a neutral make up. She was ready. Ginny apparated the two of them to a place where she was meeting with her husband.
She found herself standing on top of a building. She looked down and could see the whole city from above. The rooftop was decorated with lights and flowers. Dahlias. Her favorite. In the centre was a table with candles on them. There was wine and two plates on it. In front of her was standing the most handsome man she had ever seen. Her husband had his silver tuxedo on and was smilling at his wife.
"You look gorgeous, Mrs Malfoy."
"You don't look to bad yourself Mr Malfoy."
He came to her and kissed her. When they stopped to get their breath, he took her hand and guided her towards the table set for the two of them.
"It is beautiful, Draco."
"I hoped you would like it honey"
"Where are we exactly?"
"At a rooftop of our hotel in the centre of London."
"I love it. And I love you." She leaned in for a kiss and he kissed her back. Once their dinner was over it was already dark outside. The stars were shining bright above them. It was magical. Draco took her hand again and apparated them home. When they came back home, she took his hand and guided him towards their bedroom. It was a beautiful night and they felt young again. The house was empty for a couple of days and they took that opportunity to show to each other how much the other one means to them.
On the dark green sheets, two people were making love to one another. Kissing so passionately that they ran out of breath so easily. But they were hungry. Hungry for their significant other. They couldn't stop kissing because it would mean the day was over and they had to go back to normal.
In all that, they didn't here the sound of someone apparating in their living room. They didn't even here someone calling:"Mum, Dad, I'm home! Are you there?!". The uninvited guest headed upstairs where everyone's bedrooms were. The guest saw the soft lights in his parent's bedrooms and headed towards the door of it. Never did he think he would see his parents doing it, but he couldn't unsee that moment.
" Oh. My. Merlin. Mum, Dad, did you have to do it now?"
The two adults couldn't believe their ears. They covered themselves with sheets. When She came to breath and realised her son saw all of that, Hermione finally spoke: "Taylor James Malfoy! What the hell are you doing here?!"
"Surprise!", the young man spoke after the first shock has passed him.