Old Acquaintances Will Do That To You

"Great! Here we go again" Hermione thought to herself. She turned around to see the person she bumped into. She tried to put on a smille, even though she was still upset with everything that had happened.

"Blake? Aunt Patricia? What are you guys doing here?"

"We could ask you the same thing, 'Mione" a tall middle aged woman with short brown hair said.

"I'm here on business. But turned it into a small reunion to see my kids." She answered the two women. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Hm hello, the Granger reunion? Didn't you get the letter?" the older woman of about 60 asked her.

"Oh, shit! I totally forgot about that. Are the monsters coming too?"

"If you mean your aunt Silvie and her obnoxious family, then yes" the woman responded.

"Jason is coming, right?" Hermione asked them.

"His whole family is supposed to come" the middle aged woman said.

"Wait, he has a family?"

"He has 3, but back to you, cuz. You have kids?"

"Yes 6"

"6?!"

"We'll talk one day. I'll find you all and we'll catch up, but do me a favour, don't tell anyone you saw me, please."

"We won't. But how are you going to find us?" the middle aged woman asked.

"Don't worry Blake, I have my ways" and she went into the lift.

When she came back to her penthouse it was empty. It seems she just missed her husband and son who were supposed to come down to the lobby. She remembered again what has just happened a few moments ago. Her family was here. The family she hasn't seen in 30 years. Her family she hates and who hate her, but also the family she missed dearly. Her rival was here also. What's worse, she is the mother of her son's girlfriend. 

That realisation made her cry. She was upset. Why couldn't she just have a normal reunion with her family without any distractions? She couldn't get herself to stop crying. It drove her crazy. An idea came into her mind. It was more a desire than an idea. She went to her bedroom and to a small table next to the window. On the table was a bottle of firewhiskey her husband loved to take a sip of every now and then to calm down after a stresful day. She looked at the bottle and it looked alluring. She asked herself why does it seem so right to drink it right now. She took the glass that was next to the bottle and poured herself the whole glass of firewhiskey. She drank it whole at once. It burned her from inside, but it was a good pain. She pored herself some more.

Down at the lobby Draco and Bradley came finally to meet T.J.'s girlfriend. Draco came to Lyria and asked his eldest: "Where's your mother?" Lyria said nothing but just pointed at the woman discussing with a young jet black haired girl. "Oh" was all he could say when he noticed who the woman was.

"Astoria Greengrass, long time no see" he said to the woman.

"Draco Malfoy, still loyal to your wife I see" she commented.

"Still jelous of her, ha?"

"In your dreams blondie" she scoffed.

"Your daughter I pressume?" he said looking at the young girl who looked like her mother did in those years.

"Lillith. Lillith McLaggen unfortunately" she said.

"Hey mum, don't talk about dad that way!" Lillith was offended.

"That arse left me the moment he got what he wanted from me" Astoria said back to her daughter. "Now he has another child with some another poor girl he got pregnant "