Chapter 10 - The Mighty Warrior

Kageyama is practicing his jump serves while aiming for a water bottle. He hits it directly at it, but Hinata tries to receive it, the ball bouncing off his arms and into his face.

After shouting at Hinata, Kageyama serves it again. The ball goes straight for the bottle, but out of nowhere, a boy with the words Mighty Warrior on the back of his shirt zooms into frame, receiving the ball perfectly. The balls momentum changed as well as the rotation, and went straight to the setter position.

Both Kageyama and Hinata stood there, awestruck by what just happened. Hinata approached the kid and shouted, "Are you shorter than me?!"

"What did you say to me?!" the boy says.

"How tall are you?" Hinatasks, ignoring his outburst.

"I'm five foot two," he says. "What about it?"

"Finally someone to look down at."

"You're not looking that far down!"

"Waddup Nishinoya!" Tanaka says, appearing behind the boys.

"Hey Tanaka."

"Hey Noya." Daichi and Suga add.

"What position do you play?" Hinata asks.

"I'm the libero."

"Cool!"

"So where's Asahi? " Noya asks Daichi.

"Who's Asahi?" Hinata asks curiously.

"He Karasuno's ace."

"The ace...?" Hinata says, eyes looking off in the distance.

"He's not playing anymore, Noya." Daichi says.

"Well I'm not playing unless he's here." Noya then storms off.

Im sorry for such a short chapter after taking so long. I'm using this as a character introduction for Nishinoya and decided not to insert Y/N, which is another reason its so short. I won't be making these chapters as frequently for a bit. I've kind of hit a writers block and some suggestions would be really helpful. Just message me 😉