Chapter 2- Moving in

After a short 1 hour flight, Y/N arrived at the Miyagi Airport. As he walks out of the terminal, he looks around for his aunt. He hadn't seen her since elementary school because she got a job at a hospital in Miyagi as a surgical assistant.

"Y/N?" He heard from his left. "Is that really you?"
As he turns, he sees his aunt who seems as though she hasn't aged a day.
"Aunt A/N, how have you been?"
"I've been fantastic, but look at you. So handsome and tall." She says, making  Y/N blush.

"Now what do you say we grab some food on the way home, huh?"
"Sounds awesome." Y/N exclaimed. "Can we get some takoyaki, please?"
"I was thinking the same thing."

After eating

Y/N was now walking through the front door, admiring the house.
"This is nice," he said. "I guess a surgical assistant pays well."
"Oh you've got no idea," A/N replied with enthusiasm. "Not to brag or anything, but I'm good at what I do. I have to be, considering I'm the chief surgeon's right hand woman."
Y/N couldn't miss the pride in her words as she spoke of her job.
"Thats awesome. You love your job, huh?"
"Of course. I get to save lives, and thats something to be proud of, don't you agree?"
"Absolutely!"
"Yeah." She replied. "Anyways, why don't I show you to your room?"
"Sounds awesome."

1 hour later

After Y/N finished drying off, he set up his Playstation so he could practice for his match with his dad. But first he had to finish up his middle school transcript for class placement. With only a month until school starts, tomorrow is the last day for him to submit it.

After spending about an hour filling in boxes and contacting his old teachers, Y/N finally was able to go to sleep.

Another short chapter I know, but I'm just getting the less interesting things out of the way in order to get to the action. I'm skipping over all the details about getting registered and all that and we'll finally meet Hinata next chapter. Thanks for bearing with me.