Eleven💜

The next morning we skipped running and I went home and right to bed since we have to be up and back at work by 7 so that we can go over what we are doing and V has to text Rob and get all that set up

I'm nervous to see what she's wearing because she already gets to me with just her uniform on and those workout clothes.

I get dressed and decide to text her to see if she's ready. We are going to take her truck tonight so I gotta head to her place.

📱Hey V I'm heading over to your place now.

📱Sounds good I'm ready.

I head over to her beach house and walk up to the door and when she opened it I wasn't expecting what I saw.

Fuck me! She's got her hair down and red lipstick on and the shortest dress black dress low cut I've ever seen.

"Coop you ok?" She giggles.

"Umm yeah but that dress is too short V.," I said rubbing down my face.

"That's the point Coop. I want to put all these guys away and let's hope Rob is horny." She said.

He isn't the only one... "Um yeah, I'm sure soo are you ready to go?" I ask.

"Yeah but umm you're going to have to lift me up in my truck." She laughed.

"What?" Why?" I laughed.

"Well, I can't bend or move in this dress very well unless you want to see my panties." She giggled.

"Well maybe." I laughed but honestly, I want to see her panties and more.

We get out to her truck and she unlocks it. "I'm driving Coop." She said.

"That's what I figured," I said waiting on her.

She turns around. "You know if we needed to run out in a hurry we may need to be in your car instead."

"Your right let's take my car instead plus if we got in a chase or something we don't want to damage your truck," I said.

"You convinced me. Let's go." She said walking over to the passenger side. We slip into the car and head to the club.

I'm nervous for her. But this is all apart of our job. "Have you texted him yet?" I ask.

"No, but I'm going to now to tell him I'm here and see what he says. I'm not going to say my name. I'm going to tell him, Rose." She said.

"Sounds good Rose." I laugh.

We pull up and she freshens up her lipstick and fixes her cleavage and looks at her teeth. "Alright, I'm ready." She said.

"You go on in and I'll be right behind you," I said slipping on my hat. We get out and I look around and I see Clint and Jeremy and a few others under covers.

I watch as Violet walks up to the door and walks in. I get nervous when I can't see her and soon follow her inside.

I see her at the bar getting a drink. I walk around to the other side of the bar and watch my surroundings. Wasn't long until Clint and Jeremy walk in as well and grab different tables.

I watch as Rob walks in and straight over to Violet and sit down. He smiles and leans into her. I hate watching every bit of this.

She leans over and whispers in his ear and I'm hoping she's just asking him for drugs.

He looks around and then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a baggie and hands it over to her.

She smiles at him and gets up and heads to the bathroom with the packet like she's going to use it.

I get up and follow her to the bathroom and once inside I shut and lock the door.

She turns around looking at me smiling holding the bag in between her fingers.

"Great work V" I smiled and took the package from her. "Now maybe we can catch the other's and have a big bust. Now go pretend to be high." I said to her.

We fist bump and she heads back to the bar as I slip out of the bathroom and back to my bar stool.

A few minutes later Valentine walks in with Jimmaze and two prostitutes. He walks around like he is the king of the club and hands out pills like it's candy.

Rob slides up next to Violet and is talking to her. I look back and the other guys are standing up and I do too and walk over behind where Rob is.

"Hey, Rob! Get off my girl." I said.

He turns and looks at me. "Your girl?
Why was she flirting with me then?" He asked.

"That was so I could do one thing, Rob." She smiled.

"What would that be cutie?" He smirked.

"Put your hands behind your back your under arrest." She smiled as I cuffed him.

"What the fuck is all of this? You're a cop? I should have known I finally find a hot girl and she's a fuckin cop." He spat.

"Get them out of here boys," I said as Valentine and Jimmaze and Rob is escorted out.

"Let's get to the house so I can change and then we can head to the station and question the hell out of them," Violet said.

We get in the car and I drive us to her house and she's awfully quiet.

"You ok V?" I ask.

"Yeah just thinking about what happened in my first bust." She smiled at me.

We pull up at her house and go in and I sit on the couch while she changed. We weren't gone long until she was back out in uniform and putting her hair in a ponytail.

"I'm ready!" She smiled.

"I'm so proud of you tonight V you did an excellent job." I smiled at her.

She rushed to me and wrapped her arms around my neck in a big hug. She took me by surprise but when our eyes met all I could focus on were her lips.