Eighty💜

Saturday is finally here and it's my wedding day! I can't believe it's here

Saturday is finally here and it's my wedding day! I can't believe it's here. I sent Cam out on a run to pick something up but really it's Coop's family.

I'm so excited that they will be here. Coop is going to be so surprised.

Mom and Aunt Remi are on the beach  decorating the wedding arch while Sierrah and Amelia are in the room with me.

I bought Amelia a red dress so she can fit in even though she's not in the wedding.

Cam comes back and knocks on the door while Sierrah is doing my makeup. "Your surprise is in the spare room Violet and also I have a gift for you from Coop." He said.

He hands me the box and it has a little note on it. "I love you and I cant wait to see you, Mrs. Holgate.

I open the box to find this beautiful heart necklace. "Wow, it's beautiful," I said.

"Let's get that on you, Violet," Amelia said walking over

Sierrah does my hair up and it's so pretty along with my makeup. Mom and Aunt Remi make it up right before I decide to meet Coops family.

"Oh, Cooper is so going to cry." Mom said.

"That's what I was going for mom," I smirk.

"So what's the surprise you got Coop?" Sierrah asked.

"I flew in his mom, dad, and grandpa and he has no idea." I smile.

"Oh wow, he's going to be surprised for sure." Aunt Remi said.

"Can you guys make sure that they get down to the chairs ok? I would like to meet them before I walk down." I said.

"We also need to get your dad so he can get a good look at you. I would say he will cry." Mom said.

"Can we go to their room? Coop is downstairs right?" Aunt Remi asked.

"Yeah, he's down in the pool area and knows not to come up here so we should be fine. Let's go meet them before I get my dress on." I said.