Seventy-One💜

It's hard getting out of bed and leave V of the mornings when I have to work but I'm glad today isn't one of them

I roll over and snuggle her from behind and kiss her shoulder.

She slightly rolls over and smiles at me. "Morning Coop."

"Morning V.," I said kissing the side of her face.

She turns over and wraps her arms around my neck and throws her leg over my thigh.  Since she's gotten pregnant she has become a horny little thing and I'm more than happy to help her out.

"Do you want me to slide in?" I whisper to her.

"Please." She whispered against my lips as I slid inside her.

She pressed her lips to mine and bites my bottom lip.

I ran my fingers up her leg holding it up as I push back and forth into her. I watch as V throws her head back and bites her lip.

I lean in and suck on her neck as I go a little faster. I kissed her throat as she moans and it drives me crazy and it causes me to bite her neck.

I thrust thor into her a few more times and we release together.

We are both breathing heavily when I look over at her. "Want to shower with me?"

"Yeah sounds good and then we need to go get all the food for our spaghetti dinner." She said.

We get in the shower and no dirty business with her pregnant I'm afraid I'll drop her and hurt the baby but soaping her up and rubbing my hands down her body doesn't stop Thor from rising.

"Looks like I got you hard again." She giggles.

"That's what touching you does to me." I smile and lean in for a kiss.

We get dressed and head to the store to grab all the ingredients we need and then stopped at McDonald's for more fries.

V's phone rings and she answers and I hear her saying we are on our way home now and we will see her soon.

"That was Aunt Remi she's on her way over to help with the spaghetti," V said.

"Oh great because I was planning to help but I wasn't sure how." I laugh.

"She will have you help with the meatballs I would say," V said.

"I'm ok with that. So before we go in are you still down to say we have a new partner in crime?" I ask.

"Yea! And last night I put one of the new sonogram pictures in a frame."

"Good idea. Let's head inside. I'll grab the bags." I said leaning over for a kiss.

We just made it inside when Remi knocked on the door and I opened it for her.

"Hey, Remi!" I smile.

"Hey, guys! I figured you could use some help. I've already made up the meatballs." She said.

"Aunt Remi I'm so glad you are here. Thank you for doing the meatballs. I wasn't sure how much of everything to make since we have such a big family." I said.

"I sent Sierrah to the store to get salad stuff and boxes of texas toast," Remi said.

"I will be glad to pay for that just let me know an amount," I said.

"Such a gentleman." Remi smiled.

Sierrah knocked on the door and said she had a bunch of stuff so I walked out to help her carry it inside.

It took a couple of hours to get everything complete but people were starting to show up.

I helped Sierrah set the huge table in the dining room that never gets used.

"Umm, you ok Coop?" Sierrah asked.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" I ask.

"You seem nervous or something." She said.

"Oh, I'm fine thanks for asking though." I smiled.

Gray, Levi, and Avah walked in with the kids who said they were starving.

Wasn't long until Davis and Diane showed up and then Jody and Jay walked in.  I wish my family were here to celebrate too.

"Everyone the dining room is through there you can head on in and we will be bringing the food," Remi said.

We all gather around the table and Davis said grace and I felt V squeeze my leg. She knows I'm as nervous as she is.

Once we eat and were sitting around the table talking and eating dessert V leaned over. "It's time." She said.

I had the bag down by her leg and I hand it to her under the table.

"So guys we are getting a new partner in crime," I said.

"New partner?" Levi said and I looked at Davis and he's smiling.

"Here, dad we wanted to show you our new partner," V said handing him the frame.

He took the frame out of the bag and his eyes got so big as did Avah's. "Oh my god, your pregnant?" Levi said.

V shook her head, yes and I watched as Levi jumped up and grabbed V and hugged her. "Oh my god, I'm going to be a grandpa! How far along are you and what is it?" He asked.

"Slow down grandpa. Umm, I'm twelve weeks and don't know the gender yet." V said.

"Avah gets up and hugs us both. "I want to be called Mimi please." She smiled. I'm so happy for you both." She said.

"V why didn't you tell me?" Sierrah asked.

"I'm sorry! I wanted to keep it a secret and I knew you couldn't. Coop and Cam were with me when we found out." V said.

"Cam knew?" Sierrah asked.

"He was sworn to secrecy." I laugh.

"This is amazing! I'm so happy for you munchkin." Gray said.

"We didn't know how to tell you guys but when we find out what it is we can do a gender reveal somehow," V said.

"Oh, we will be thinking of something. So what about work?" Avah asked.

"Well I had to tell Chief weeks ago about my pregnancy and I've been on desk duty and I have been working from home while Coop does other things," V said smiling over at me.