Seventy-Eight💜

When we get home and settled in bed I asked Coop if we could call his mom

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When we get home and settled in bed I asked Coop if we could call his mom.

"Do you think that's a good idea V? Last time I talked to her she wasn't exactly happy."

"But when I talked to her she was nice to me and I think we need to tell her the baby's name," I said.

"You talked to my mom?" He asked.

"Yes when I asked you for her number I called her and invited her to the wedding and she was very nice to me," I said.

"Well holy shit. I guess we can try. If anyone can get people together it's you. I've seen what you have accomplished with your grandpa and dad." He said.

He gets out his phone and dials his mom's number.

📞Hello?

📞Hey mom! Can we facetime with you?

📞Sure go ahead.

When her face comes on the screen she was smiling.

📞Mom Violet and I picked a name for the baby and we wanted to tell you.

📞I'm all ears, Cooper.

📞I didn't pick it actually Violet did.

📞Violet what's the name? My son is beating about the bush.

📞Nina, I picked the name and I hope it's ok with you but her name is going to be Julia Alice.

📞Julia? Oh my gosh.

📞Mom is that ok with you?

📞It's the best news I've ever heard and your sister would of loved it. Where did Alice come from?

📞That was my grandma's name, Nina.

📞It's beautiful I love it. Let me go take the phone to your dad and grandpa so they can hear.

📞Sounds good mom.

As she takes us inside another room I grab Coop's hand and smile at him.

📞Honey Cooper and Violet are on the phone and want to share the baby's name with us.

📞Hi dad! Grandpa this is Violet my fiance by the way. I can't take credit because Violet picked the name.

📞I'm sure it's lovely son. Come on what is it.

📞It's Julia Alice.

📞Wow! That's beautiful to honor your sister like that. Alice is that a family name?

📞That is Violet's grandma's name. She passed before Violet was born.

📞It's lovely and I'm so happy you guys called to tell us.

📞Violet wanted you guys to know. It's good seeing you dad and grandpa.

📞It's nice to see your face too Cooper.

📞We got to feel her kick today for the first time.

📞Oh, that's something else. Thank you for the sonogram pics, Violet.

📞Oh, your welcome Nina. I'll keep them coming.

📞Thanks for that. We will talk to you guys again soon. I have to get dad in bed.

📞Night mom Love you! Love you too Dad and Grandpa!

We hang up the phone and Coop looks at me. "Wow, I can't believe you done that. It wasn't awkward at all and I felt like they were happy about the baby." He said.

"I have that magic what can I say?" I smirk.

"God I love you so much." He said rolling over lightly on top of me kissing my neck and jaw.

"I love you too Coop and I'm happy they are ok with the name." I smile at him as he leans down to kiss my lip.

I run my fingers through his hair and smile at him. Everything just feels right and I can't wait to be Mrs. Holgate and have Julia in my arms.

"What are you thinking about V?" He asked.

"Just how I can't wait to be your wife and have Julia in our arms." I smile pulling his lips to mine again.

"Are you going to get me naked or just lay on top of me and dry-hump?" I snort.

"Oh lord, that was so sexy how you said dry hump." He laughs.

"Hush and take my clothes off of me please," I said.

I watch as he gets up off of me and strips down and my mouth waters. He is so handsome and he's all mine.

He walks back over to me and begins taking my clothes off of me so I reach out and wrap my hand around Thor.

He smiles at me and moves closer so I can get a better grip on Thor and he is hard as a rock and ready to go.

"Are you ready to get inside of me Coop?"

"Fuck yeah I am and I like when you talk dirty to me V."

"Why don't you lay down and let me get on top," I said.

"Oh, I can do that." He said jumping on the bed and relaxing back against the headboard.

I crawl across the bed and onto his lap as he's sitting up. I raise up and he places Thor slowly into miss kitty gripping my hips.

I lean in close to him while my nipples rub up and down on his skin as I move up and down on him.

The friction between us makes me go faster and when Coop moans out I get so turned on. "Fuck V," He said lightly pinching my nipples.

I slow down barely moving up and down on him and smile.

He runs his fingers through my hair and pulls my lips to his. "You're driving me crazy V."

"That was my plan Coop... Now come inside of me." I whisper.

"Your wish is my command." He said gripping my hips harder and I feel the warmness filling my insides which causes me to climax right after him.

Once done he grins at me and wraps his arms around me and hugs me tight. "You are something else and I'm so glad your mine." He said kissing me.

"I'm glad to be yours as well Coop. If only I could be a detective while pregnant." I laugh.

"It's safer for you V. But you will be back at it soon." He said.

"But then who will keep the baby? That's a whole different conversation." I said.

"We will think about it when we have to. Right now I'm still inside of you and I think I could go again." He smirked.

"I know I can." I giggle leaning in to kiss him again.

Arresting Love (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें