Seventy-Four💜

A few days ago Coop gave me his phone so I could contact his mom and I went to their messages so I could see what she said when he told her about the engagement and I forgot all about that when I read those last couple texts

I'm pissed but I'm going to try and be nice and call her. I stand up and catch my breath and rub my belly. This all for Coop and the baby.

I hold Coop's phone and decide I'm going to call her from his phone because she probably wouldn't answer mine anyway. I sigh and dial the number.

📞Mrs. Holgate?

📞This is Nina. Who is this?

📞Umm, this is Violet...Cooper's fiance.

📞How can I help you?

📞I know you talked to Coop the other day and he told you about the baby and our upcoming wedding.

📞He did.

📞You see I love Coop and he's very hurt by the fact that you won't come in for the wedding. I am willing to pay for you guys to fly here if that is the issue.

📞That's very kind of you Violet. Cooper told me what a loving and giving soul you are and I want to thank you for decorating my babies grave.

📞I wish I would have gotten to know Julia. I decorate her grave a lot and even took her a glow in the dark solar teddy bear and it glows pink.

📞He sent me a picture of it and it was lovely dear I do appreciate it.

📞Your welcome. So do you think that if I can arrange it to have you and your husband and father here for the wedding that you will come?

📞Yes, we can arrange it. I didn't want to tell Cooper that we didn't have the money.

📞I will be glad to help you out. Let's keep this a secret and surprise him on the wedding day.

📞Sounds like a plan. Thank you for reaching out to me Violet.

📞I'm excited to meet you, Mrs. Holgate.

📞Please dear call me Nina.

📞Thank you, Nina. I will be in touch with you soon. I will send you a text from my phone of the baby so you can keep my number.

📞Sounds good. Thanks again, dear. Goodbye.

📞Goodbye

I look down at the phone and grip it tight and smile. So she doesn't hate me just had money trouble.

I put her number in my phone and send her a picture of the baby before walking downstairs to look for Coop.

I find him downstairs in the exercise room. He has on a pair of basketball shorts and no shirt and a black hat on backward.

My ovaries were singing watching him. He stopped and wiped his face with a towel and smiled at me. "What have you been doing?"

"Just working on some wedding stuff." I smile.

"Well, you can see what I've been up to." He smirked.

"Oh yes I can and you have my ovaries flip-flopping." I snort.

"Is that so?" He smirks again.

"Coop I'm about to get naked on the pool table." I laugh.

"Is that a promise?" He asked walking over to me.

"Oh yeah, it's a promise," I smirk.

He walks closer and grabs me around the waist and walks me backwards until my butt hits the pool table.

He lifts my dress up over my head and finds I don't have a bra on. He smiles at me as he gently pinches both nipples.

He hooks his fingers in my panties and slides them down my legs as he takes a nipple in his mouth before kissing on down my body cupping my growing stomach before he kisses on down my body until he reaches miss kitty.

He lifts one of my legs on his shoulder as he licks and sucks in my most intimate place.

When he stands back up I jerk his shorts down and he picks me up and sits me on the pool table as he pulls me to the edge of the table and lifts my legs on his shoulders as he plunges inside me.

I open my eyes and look at him. I watch as his eyes are closed and he's biting his bottom lip really hard as he pushes in and out.

I look down and watch him as he watches himself move in and out. I wish I could see but this little bump is in the way.

He looks up at me and smiles. "Like what you see baby?" He asks.

"Of course I do." I smile as he moves his finger over my nub and begins to rub faster as he moves in and out until he has me screaming and hollering out his name.

"Coop! Coop! Right there don't stop!" I moan out.

He picks up the pace and moves faster in both areas until we come together.

"Holy fuck that was good." He said letting my legs go and helping me off the table.

"Yes, it was. You made miss kitty sing." I snort.

"Sing huh?" Maybe she can write me a song next time?" He laughs.

"You never know Coop." I laugh heading to the bathroom.

When I come back out he's sitting in a chair looking out the window. "Do you want to order some pizza for tonight V?"

"Sounds good to me if you want it," I said putting the rack and balls back in place on the pool table.

"I would like to do a little running. Maybe we can do that in the morning. I know that I'm supposed to gain weight with the baby but I don't want to gain too much weight so I can get it off before I go back to work." I said.

"Sounds good to me. I don't mind going for a run and cookies." He laughs just as the doorbell rings.

"I will go get it and be back. Maybe we can watch a movie while we eat." He said.

"Ok, I'll go set something up," I said getting up heading to the theatre room.