Sixty-One💜

The movie was funny and we all had a good time

The movie was funny and we all had a good time. I looked over at Cam and Sierrah a few times and they both were smiling.

When the movie was over and everyone left we locked up the house and V went upstairs to turn in and I hung around because I wanted to talk to Cam.

"So what did you think about Sierrah?" I smirk.

"She's hot. How old is she?" He asked.

"19 I think," I said.

"She seems so much more mature for 19." He said.

"She's a nice person and V's best friend," I said

"I wouldn't mind getting to know her better but maybe when I get back stateside for good,"  Cam said.

"I understand that. Well, I'm going to head upstairs and cuddle with V. Nite Cam."

"Night Coop!"

I take the steps two at a time and make it up to the bedroom to find V laughing looking at her phone.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"Sierrah talking about how hot Cam is." She laughed.

"He thinks she's cute but said maybe when he's back stateside," I said.

"Well, I get that. I mean he's a nice-looking guy but he's not a hot detective." She giggles.

"I'm glad you think so," I said pulling her close kissing her lips.

We get in bed and cuddle and make out a little before drifting off to sleep.

The next morning we wake up to the smell of bacon cooking. "Who is cooking I ask." Looking over at V.

"Has to be Cam. Let's go see before my house catches on fire." She laughs.

We changed and head downstairs to find Cam at the stove cooking.

"Morning guys! I figured I could cook this morning." He smiled.

"Well, that's awful nice of you Cam," V said starting the coffee maker.

"Do you guys work tonight? Cam asked.

"No, we are off. Anything you want to do?" I ask.

"Maybe a beach day? Go play in the water." He laughs.

"Sounds good! I can invite Sierrah to come with us." V said.

Cam shrugs. "If you want to that's ok with me."

As Cam finishes making breaking I set the table and grab the coffee while V is texting Sierrah and probably telling her to wear the hottest bikini.

After we eat we all go change and head down all those steps to get to the beach.

"Damn them steps are murder." Cam laughs.

"Wait until you walk back up all the steps." V laughs.

We spread the blankets and just as we got settled on the blankets Sierrah came down the beach in her red bikini.

"Jesus," Cam said under his breath but we both heard him. I chuckled and looked at him.

"Hi, guys!" Sierrah said as she sits down beside V.

"Hey, Sierrah! So glad you could join us." I said looking at Cam.

"You guys ready to get in the water?" I ask.

"Sure," V said taking her cover-up off, and fuck me she had on a hot pink bikini on.

We watched as she and Sierrah ran into the water. "Was that a bay watch scene?" I laugh.

Cam laughs and we run into the water after them. We swam and laughed and goofed off until the girls got out of the water to lay on the blanket.

"Just admit it, Cam... You think Sierrah is hot." I said.

"Of course I can admit it. She's the hottest thing I've seen in a while and she stirs something up in me." He said.

"Why don't you take her out to dinner or something. She thinks your hot." I said.

"I'm guessing she giggled with Violet about me?" He laughed.

"Yeah, last night when I went upstairs they were texting. I'll even let you borrow my truck." I said.

"I wouldn't know where to go." He said.

"Take her to the blue plate. V loved it." I'll help you make a reservation." I said.

"I need to ask her first." Cam laughed.

I see Sierrah heading back to the water so I get out to go sit with V and tell her my plan.

I see them talking and laughing and Sierrah shakes her head yes. "Ok, we need to make that reservation," I said.

V giggled. "You are worse than me."

I made them a reservation for tonight at 8. So we pack up and head back up all those stairs and V takes Sierrah up to our room. Huh, I just said our room and it felt nice.

I'm sure she's letting her borrow something so I go flop on Cam's bed until he gets out of the shower.

He walks out in a towel. "Whoa, buddy you need to put some clothes on." I laugh.

"Sorry didn't know you were out here. So what should I wear?" He asked.

"Nice jeans and a dress shirt," I said.

"I didn't bring a dress shirt Coop." He said.

"I'll go get one," I said jumping off the bed and knocking on our bedroom door. " V I need a dress shirt for Cam," I said.

She hands one out the door and shuts the door back. She hands me a nice gray color button down.

When I walk back into the room Cam has on a pair of black jeans. "This will work perfectly," I said.

We head downstairs and wait and by the time the girls came down Sierrah didn't disappoint and Cam needed to pick his tongue off the floor.

"Wow, you look nice Sierrah. Like a ray of sunshine in that yellow dress." Cam smiled.

"You look good yourself. Are you ready to go?" She smiled.

I handed Cam my keys. "You guys have fun and we won't wait up. We are going to order pizza in bed." I laughed.

"That sounds delicious." V laughed.

They left and I turned to V. "Well I hope they at least kiss."

"You sound like a schoolgirl. But I hope so too. They look cute together. But not as cute as us." V said wrapping her arms around my neck kissing me.