Seventy-Five💜

The next morning we wake up early and jog down the beach and to Cookie Grounds

"Coop can you get me a cherry slush and a few cookies please?" She said.

"Sure babe any cookie or what?" I ask.

"Just pick me something." She said sitting down.

I walk in and smile at Remi when she saw me. "Violet is outside and she said give her any kind of cookie.

"We made a few new ones have her try these. They are delicious." Remi said.

"I'm sure we will love them," I said as she handed me over the cookies and slushies.

When I walk out Gray is sitting beside V talking. "Hey, Gray!." I said.

"Hey Coop I see you got some of those new cookies," Gray said.

"Yeah Remi wanted us to try them and I told her we like anything." I laugh.

Gray stayed and talked to us for a while before he went inside to see his wife.

We finished off the cookies and jogged back up the beach with our slushies.

We sit on the bottom step at the house before going back up because those steps were too hard for V now.

"Did you want to go sit in the sand for a little bit and dip our feet in the water?"

"Sounds wonderful. I'm burning up." She said as we walked down to the water.

We slipped our socks and shoes off and sit down in the sand and dipped our feet in the water and it felt great.

V leaned over and put her head on my shoulder. "I never knew life could be this good." She smiled.

"Me either V. You and this baby mean the world to me. I'm so glad I met you and fell in love with you." I said leaning over for a kiss.

"I love you so much Coop and I'm so happy you become my partner. You know we are the badass duo and I can't wait to get back to work. But once the baby comes I may have a change of heart." She laughs.

"I can't wait until we find out what we are having so we can have that gender reveal," I said.

"I can't wait because I have the girl name but we need a boy name." She said.

"I wish you would tell me what the name is." I laugh.

"I will if it's a girl. But as for a boy I'm not sure on yet. Something manly to go with Holgate." She smiled.

"I have no idea either honesty. What about Max? That sounds good or Jax?" I said.

"Those don't sound bad at all. You don't want him named after you?" She asked.

"No, I don't want a junior or a number two," I said.

"I don't even know your middle name. What is it, Coop?" She asked

"I hate it... But it's Cooper Heath." I said.

"Cooper Heath that's not really that bad Coop." She said.

"What is your middle name?" I ask.

"It's Violet Renee yeah I know I hate it." She laughs.

"It's not bad but I don't want Heath or Renee as our child's middle or first name," I said.

"Well, at least we agree on that Coop. How are we getting married but didn't know each other's middle names?" She asked.

"Because that's, not important stuff V. But falling in love is," I said.

She leans over and puckers her lips and I kiss them gently. "I love you and I can't wait to marry you."

"I love you too Coop and I can't wait. It's going to be so beautiful on the water." She smiled.

"Come on let's head up to the house and rest awhile before lunch and I'll take you for some fries," I said.

"You had me at fries." She snorts.

I helped her up the steps and into the house. We took a shower together and then laid in bed and watched tv until she dozed off to sleep.

I grabbed my phone to look something up when it beeped.

📱What's up, man?

📱Hey Cam! Just laying on the bed we went for a run this morning and cookies.

📱Oh, I miss those cookies.

📱About a month left right?

📱A little less than a month. I should arrive a couple of days before the wedding.

📱Oh, that's going to be perfect Cam. I went yesterday with Levi and got the tuxes and yours as well.

📱Sounds good! I can't wait to be in my monkey suit and see you guys get married.

📱Thanks! We are counting down the days ourselves. How are you doing?

📱I'm good just taking a break and had you guys on my mind. How is the baby?

📱The baby is fine. We were trying to come up with names.

📱What have you come up with?

📱Umm, nothing yet. She said she has a girl's name and she won't tell me what.

📱Sounds like Violet. Well, I gotta get going got things to finish up. Just wanted to check-in.

📱I'm glad that you did. Love ya man! See you soon.

📱Love you guys too. Cya later.

I lay my phone down and roll over and snuggle up to V and kiss her shoulder. She turns over and snuggles her face into my chest and lets out a light snore.

I lay my chin on top of her head and doze off to sleep for what feels like hours. When I wake up V isn't in the bed. I get up and head to the bathroom and then go downstairs to find her.

She's in the kitchen sitting at the bar looking at her phone. "What are you doing V?" I ask.

"Oh looking at a Chinese menu on my phone. The baby is wanting Chinese." She snorts.

"Oh is that so? I think we can work that out and order something." I said.

"Oh, I already know what I want and have it in the cart. You pick what you want because we are starving." She said smiling rubbing her stomach.

" She said smiling rubbing her stomach