Nineteen💜

We clean up the kitchen and put the leftovers away before heading over to my apartment

"Are you coming up with me or do you want to stay in the car?" I ask.

"I'll go with you if you don't mind Coop." She said looking over at me.

"Oh, I don't mind at all. But if Jesse and Amanda are here you may be questioned." I laugh.

"I can handle that." She smirks.

We walk up to the steps and I unlock the door and the apartment is empty.

"Let me go pack some stuff up and we can go," I said walking to my room.

I turn around to grab a bag and she's laying across my bed. Fuck now that's in my head.

"Why you look so shocked Coop? Isn't this where the magic happens?" She laughs.

"Hush so I can get my stuff packed up." I laugh.

I walk into the bathroom and grab my deodorant and other things and bring them back out to my bag and I find her on her back with her eyes closed.

I walk over to the side of the bed where she is laying and lean down and I'm about to scare her when she opens her eyes and yells Boo which scares the hell out of me.

I jump back and she's giggling rolling across my bed. I jump on the bed and straddle her and tickle her sides.

"Oh, holy hell get off of me Coop." She squirms.

I tickle her a few more times and lean down and rub my stubble on her arm and she screams.

I don't know how she does it but she flips me over and she's on top of me straddling me. "Now who has the upper hand Coop?"

"I guess that would be you." I grin.

She tries to tickle me but it doesn't work I'm not really ticklish. She shifts on me and her core is sitting right on top of my dick.

I'm not sure if she realizes what she does to me. I'm about to push her off me right when Jesse walks into the room.

"Umm, what's going on in here?" Jesse laughs.

V looks at him without cracking a smile... "Practicing cop shit. Hey Jesse!" She said.

I tap the side of her hip with my fingers and she moves off me. "Hey, Jesse umm we just came to get some clothes. I'm staying over at her house tonight because we have an issue with some people. That's about all I can tell you." I said.

"It's all good I'm heading back over to Amanda's," Jesse said.

"It's good to see you again Jesse. I was telling Coop that you and Amanda should come over one night." She said.

"She has a theatre room. I told her you guys would like it." I said.

"Oh, that sounds cool. Just let us know when and where you live." He said walking to his room.

"Are you ready to go Coop?" She asked looking out the window.

"Yeah, I'm ready to go. Let me grab a few things out of the kitchen." I said picking up my bag.

We head down to the car and throw my bag in and get in and drive back to her place.

I look around as we get out to make sure everything is ok. "You know V you need a security system installed since you will be here alone.

"That's a good idea. My dad talked about it but I didn't follow up but I think I'll put a text into him and have him put one in for me asap without telling him anything happened or he wouldn't even let me stay here." She laughed.

"You and your dad are close aren't you?" I ask as we walk back in.

"Yeah, it was just me and dad most of the time. My mom just wasn't around much and then it was Dad and Uncle Gray but they both done such a great job taking care of me." She smiled.

"Then Remi came into your life at what age?" I ask.

"I was six when she moved next door and I was ten when my mom Avah came into my life. She adopted me and life has been so great ever since." She smiled.

"I always wanted a big family but that just didn't happen and when Julia died I was all alone again," I said.

"Well, your not alone now Coop you have me." She smiled.

"I don't know how you kept a straight face telling Jesse practicing cop shit." I laughed falling back on the couch.

"Sometimes people just don't get my humor Coop." She snorts.

"I enjoy your laugh and your antics. I haven't felt this alive in a long time. I never really got over Julia's death and my parents up and leaving so really it's been nice." I said squeezing her leg.

"If I can ask where is Julia buried? I mean I don't even know if she is." She asked.

"She's at the cemetery downtown," I said.

"That's where my grandma Alice is at," She said.

"I thought you said she survived cancer V?" I ask.

"No that's Avah's mom and she's still alive but this is my dad and Uncle Gray's mom she died before I ever came along but I take her flowers often." She said.

"That's nice of you to do that," I said.

"My grandpa Reece he finally remarried and I like Diane and always have but she's not what I would call grandma material. We just aren't close." She said.

"What about your real mom's family?" I ask.

"This will blow your mind. Turns out my real mom and my adopted mom Avah are sisters and their parents were killed in a car wreck when they were little." She said.

"Wait! Your Bio mom and Avah are sisters?" I ask.

"Yeah and she's in prison for trying to kill my mom Avah in a car accident out of jealousy. She's a real nut case.

"Sounds like it. I'm sorry V." I said to her pulling her in for a hug.