Fifty-Five💜

The next morning I wake up with V wrapped around me still asleep

I run my fingers through her hair and place it behind her ear. Julia if you were watching over her I appreciate you keeping V safe.

V wakes up and stretches and looks up at me. "Morning Coop."

"Morning baby. Did you sleep well?" I ask her.

"I did as long as I'm in your arms Coop." She said.

"We have a few more days until Cam gets here and I guess I'll get all my stuff packed up and moved over. I do need to talk to Jesse. I don't want to leave him hanging," I said.

"If he needs help with rent I don't mind helping. Maybe Amanda will move in with him." She said.

"I think she lives at home still so she probably would like that," I said.

"Why don't you invite them over and we can have dinner and talk about it?" She said.

"Good idea I'll text him. It's not like we work tonight with you healing still. " I said reaching for my phone to text Jesse.

📱Hey! Can you and Amanda come over for dinner tonight? I want to talk to you about some things.

📱Sure we can what time?

📱Around 6 would be great.

📱Cya then Coop.

"They are down for 6. What do you want to make?" I ask.

"I think we should go to the store and figure out something." She said.

We get dressed and head to the local market. She decided on a chicken stir fry and well I told her I would pay if she would get all the ingredients.

As we pass by the flowers she picks up a pretty bunch of sunflowers. I give her a puzzled look and she laughs. "Coop these are for Julia." She smiled.

"I love how you always think about her V.," I said.

"She helped save me Coop I just know it. She deserves fresh flowers." She said.

"What about your grandma Alice?" I said.

"I'm sure my grandpa has that covered." She smiled as we headed to the counter to pay.

Once in the car, we headed to the graveyard. We hiked up the hill to Julia's grave and the pink teddy was still there. I smiled at V as she wiped off the grave and talked to Julia.

She handed me the old flowers as she put the sunflowers in and she thanked Julia for protecting her. She put her fingers to her lips and kissed them then placed them on Julia's marker.

I did the same thing as we started down the hill. "Look Coop a baby girl with no flowers. Let's put those in the vase." She said.

"Whatever you want V. They still look pretty good don't they?" I ask.

"They do and now they won't go to waste. Let's get home and put the food away." She said walking back to the car.

We get home and unload the groceries and put them away and lounge around on the couch and watch tv.

I start to doze off when V gets up and goes to the bathroom. When she returns she straddles my lap. "Do you think we have time for some fun before we start cooking?" She smirks.

"Hell yeah, we do. Why are we still dressed?" I laugh pulling my shirt over my head.

I watch her stand in front of me and strip naked before she straddles my lap again.

Thor is standing to attention waiting on her to sink down on him. I hold him in place as she does so.

"Fuck you always feel good V. But are you sure that you are ok since the shooting?" I ask as she grinds down on me.

"Oh believe me I'm sure." She moans.

I lean forward and place my lips on hers and she shoves her tongue in my mouth and sucks on my tongue as I thrust up into her.

I grip her hips tighter and thrust faster. She throws her head back while her tits jump in my face. God what a beautiful sight before me.

"Right there, Coop." She moans.

I give her what she wants and slow the rhythm down until we both come together.

"Fuck I forgot a condom again V. You are going to end up knocked up," I said.

"It wouldn't be the end of the world if I did Coop. We aren't exactly careful at all." She said.

"I lose all train of thought when I see you naked V." I laugh.

We get cleaned up and I help her prepare the food. Jesse and Amanda should be here soon.

Around 6 the doorbell goes off so I go open the door to Jesse and Amanda. "Come in guys the food is almost ready," I said.

"It smells really good in here," Amanda said.

"I hope you guys like chicken stir fry," V said.

"I'm starving now," Jesse said.

We gather around the table and V and Amanda bring the food over.

"So Violet how are you feeling since the shooting?" Amanda asked.

"Much better thanks. I'm thankful I had my vest on so I only have a little graze." She said.

"So Jesse we had you guys come over because I'm going to be moving out and moving in here but I don't want to leave you hanging," I said.

"That works out because Amanda can move in." Jesse smiled.

"Perfect! Well, Cam will be coming in on Sunday so sometime next week I'll have him help me move stuff." I said.

"Oh great! It's been a long time since we saw him. Maybe we can get together." Jesse said.

"Yeah we could have a movie night and I'll invite Sierrah over too," V said.

"Man this is good," Jesse said.

"Would you think any less? I mean her Aunt Remi is the best cook but her mom can cook too." I said.

"Got any of them cookies?" Jesse laughs.

"Actually we do." I laugh.

" I laugh