Sixty-Six💜

The next morning I woke up excited to go to the bbq and show off my ring but I hope no one can tell that I'm pregnant

The next morning I woke up excited to go to the bbq and show off my ring but I hope no one can tell that I'm pregnant. I'm nervous to tell and I don't want people thinking Coop proposed because I'm pregnant.

I've made up my mind the first person I tell will be Grandpa because I think it will be special.

I walk downstairs and find the guys fixing eggs and turkey bacon and pouring me a cup of orange juice.

"Morning V do you think you can eat?" Coop asked.

"Oh yeah, we are starving," I said rubbing my stomach.

"Oh, she's going to milk this for nine whole months." Cam laughed.

"Oh, you better believe it." I snort.

The rest of the day went by quickly and before you know it the time came to get ready to go to the bbq. I'm so ready.

I slip on a cute summer dress and flip flops and pull my hair up into a ponytail.

I walk downstairs and the guys are waiting in the kitchen for me.

"Sorry, guys I made you wait. Do I look ok and not pregnant like?" I laugh.

"You look great V." Coop said kissing my lips.

"Alright let's go guys. And Violet can I drive your truck please?" Cam asked.

"Fine since you said please." I laugh.

Coop helps me into the backseat where I wanted to be and he got up front with Cam.

Cam was smiling from ear to ear driving us down the road. "Fuck I need one of these when I get back." He laughed.

"Give me access to that bank account and I'll get you one for when you get back. You just need to tell me what color." I said.

"Really you would do that for me, Violet?" Cam asked.

"Of course I will Cam. I told you that you are family now." I smile.

"You don't know how much that means to me," Cam said as we pull up.

"Cam be ready because there is a lot of family still to meet." Coop laughed.

We get out and head toward the table and I introduce Cam to my other grandparents.

"Cam this is my brother Alex and my sister Amelia," I said when the kids come jumping over.

"Nice to meet you guys." He smiled sitting down on one side of me.

"That is Wyatt and Ruthie Sierrah's, siblings." Coop said on the other side of me.

Sierrah came over smiling in a cute yellow polka dot dress and sit down beside Cam.

Everyone was eating and I figured this was the best time to say something. I kept putting my hand up at my face and no one said anything.

"So guys we wanted to have this bbq before Cam heads back overseas and I wanted him to meet everyone and there is another reason," I said.

"What is it munchkin?" Dad said.

I hold my hand out and Sierrah screams and jumps up. "Omg look at that rock!"

"Coop proposed to me on the beach last night." I smile showing my hand.

"Oh goodness come over here and let me get a good look." Aunt Remi said.

I get up and walk around the table to let everyone get a look at my rock and when I look at my dad he grins.

"I already knew about the ring because Coop asked me the other night when you were sleeping," Dad said.

I walked over to Coop and sit back down. " You asked my dad?"

"Of course I did. It was the right thing to do." He smiled and winked at me.

I squeezed his leg and when he looked at me I leaned over for a kiss.

Cam laughs. "So Violet let me drive her truck over here."

"She what?" Uncle Gray said.

"Yeah, and I'm going to have her order me one when I come back stateside," Cam said.

I wrap my arm around his neck. "This is the older brother I always wanted and I'll pick him a pretty truck." I smile at him.

"She wouldn't even let me sit in the damn truck." Uncle Gray said.

"Uncle Gray cussed!" Amelia said.

The whole table laughed about it and Uncle Gray rolled his eyes.

Cam leaned over to my ear. "I really like your family."

"I told you they are a lovable bunch." I smile.

"Violet are we meeting up in the morning for breakfast?" Grandpa asked.

"We plan on it. It's Sunday breakfast at Denny's and you don't mind Cam coming do ya?" I asked.

"Heavens no! He's more than welcome." Then he looks over at my dad. "You guys can come too if you want."

I smiled at my dad and he had a weird look on his face. Maybe another Sunday I have a toilet to install upstairs tomorrow. I have one leaking." Dad said.

"After breakfast, I'll come over and help if you want," Grandpa said.

"That would be great," Dad said.

I meant to squeeze Coop's leg and forgot who was on what side and squeezed Cam's leg and he jumped.

"Oh god, Cam I'm sorry ha! I forgot Coop was on my other side." I snorted.

Cam leaned his head over on mine and we laughed together. Coop looked over at us strangely. "What happened?"

"I forgot you were on my left and I accidentally squeezed his leg instead." I laugh.

"If it was any other guy I may get jealous but not with Cam." Coop said.

"I love you Coop my fiancé." I smile.

"So when are we going to plan this wedding?" Aunt Remi asked.

"We haven't discussed it but I want it to be when Cam returns stateside since he's going to be the best man." Coop said.

"How long you have left Cam?" Dad asked.

"Three months tops," Cam said.

"Oh, we can work with that. We both had beach weddings. Is that what you want Violet?" Aunt Remi asked.

"Of course in front of my house." I smile.