Seventy-Six💜

A few more weeks passed by and it was time to head back to the doctor

A few more weeks passed by and it was time to head back to the doctor. She said everything looked good and she gave me an envelope that contains what the baby is.

I head to this store that can put the color in a football because Coop wants to kick it down the beach to my dad.

I handed her the envelope and she told me to hang on she could do it within fifteen minutes so I just looked around the store.

So I decided to send a group text to everyone to be down on the beach in front of my house by 5 pm today to find out the gender because I know that I cant wait to find out and neither can Coop.

Coop was waiting on me when I got home with the football. "Oh my god, I can't wait to kick it." He smiled.

"I'm excited to find out as well. Let's order up a bunch of pizza so that we can eat after we find out the gender." I said.

"Sounds good. Ohh your dad called me and he's sitting up tables down on the beach so people can sit down." Coop said.

"Oh, I can't wait. I'm going to change into a cute summer dress and pull my hair up." I said rushing up the steps.

Coop was right on my heels. "You already look beautiful but you have that pregnancy glow V."

"Thanks, Coop. I'm so excited and I can't believe we are going to know what we are having very soon." I smile.

I put on a cute little pink dress and put my hair in a cute bun and some flip-flops.

"You look great V. Is it ok with what I have on?" He said.

"Yes I just wanted to be cute but you look great Coop," I said as the doorbell went off.

"It's probably the pizza I'll get it." He said.

We head downstairs and along with the pizza was some family which helped get the pizzas down to the beach.

My dad was smiling so hard and he was ready to find out as much as I was. Once the last person showed up Coop got the football out of the bag.

"Alright guys Coop is going to kick the football to my dad and whatever color comes shooting out will be what the baby is. Are you guys ready?" I ask.

Everyone hollers out yeah! My grandpa walks up to me and puts his arm around me. "Are you ready Violet?" He said.

"More than ready grandpa," I said as Coop holds the football.

"Alright, here we go. Count down." Coop said.

"Three, Two, One." We all said as Coop kicks the ball and pink explodes out everywhere and I start screaming and jumping up and down as Coop turns around and runs to me grabbing me and twirling me in the air.

"We are having a girl!" He yells as he kisses me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and a tear drops down my face. I'm so happy I don't even have any words.

My dad runs up and once Coop lets go of me my dad hugs me so tight. "I'm so happy for you munchkin."

I take turns hugging everyone before I sit down on the deck and eat some pizza. My mom sits beside me and hugs me. "I'm so happy for you sweet pea." She said.

"Thanks, mom... I'm happy it's a girl because I already have a name but I need to talk to Coop about it first." I smile.

"I can't wait to find out what her name will be." Mom said.

"I have a surprise though but Coop doesn't know and can't know but I talked to his mom and I'm surprising him with his parents and grandpa to be here on our wedding day," I said.

"Oh, great honey! He's going to be so excited." Mom said.

"Yeah he's been down about it but I'm excited. I may need someone's to help to get them to the wedding." I said.

My phone beeped and I looked down and saw it was from Cam.

📱Congrats Violet! I'm so happy for you guys that it's a girl!

📱Thanks, Cam we are really excited. How did you know?

📱Sierrah sent me a video. The football thing was awesome.

📱Of course, she did. I wish you were here.

📱Won't be long! I have less than a month. I should be there a few days early.

📱OMG, that is perfect. I have a surprise for Coop that I will need your help with.

📱You know I will be glad to help.

📱Thanks, you know I appreciate it. I'll tell you about the surprise later of course.

📱Sounds good! Enjoy your party and I'll talk to you soon. Love you guys and I guess baby girl is not a lima bean anymore lol.

📱lol, We love you too Cam!

"Cam is going to help me with the surprise so that will work out great. He will be home a few days before the wedding." I said.

"I know that Sierrah will be glad to see him back. I must admit he is a good looking guy but I think my daughter got the better looking one." Mom giggles.

"Mom stooooop. But I must admit when he has his shirt off omg it makes my ovaries sing." I snort.

Mom snorts too and leans over with her head on my shoulder and we giggle.

"Hi, Mimi!" Dad said walking up. My mom smiles at him and the way she looks at him is how I look at Coop.

"I know my little girl is going to have some amazing grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins whenever Sierrah has a baby." I laugh.

"Hell no! She is not having no babies and that's final." Uncle Gray said.

We all laugh. "You just wait until Cam gets back." Coop laughs.

Sierrah walks up. "Why are yall discussing my womb?"

"Because it's going to be invaded soon." I snort.