10. Ice

fika
a moment to slow down and appreciate the good things in life

song request: let's! by hoppipolla
(such a good song. It's the type of song you wanna listen to while driving around at night looking at all the city lights.)
~

Today was going to be a fun day for the group. The winter festival was currently running and tonight they bought tickets to go. There was light shows, ice skating, different food and drink venders to go around.

Yeona hasn't gone to one since she was younger so this was gonna be a fun time. She was excited to get out to see the cool things after keeping a low profile and staying in for a while now.

They had stayed in Gwangju for a week, spending time with Yeona's family and catching up with everything. It was a relaxing and calming time for her. She needed that the most, being able to clear her mind from the hectic and tiring time. What made it better was having her friends there by her side.

Back in Seoul from their time in Gwangju, they decided to get out and live life without worrying. They felt a little more eased now, but of course there was this lingering feeling that was still present in Yeona's stomach. But that'll have to be dealt with later on, for now it's about having fun and doing things together.

"Hey, you ready?" Yeona looked up at Sunghoon who was talking with her.

She nodded, "I'm just finishing up my makeup, I'll be done in five minutes."

Sunghoon nodded and walked out of the room to get his shoes and jacket.

"Hoon, do you have a extra pair of gloves. I can't find mine anywhere. Sunoo probably took them." Heeseung asked him.

"Sorry hyung, I only have this pair on me. I think Jake or Niki has an extra pair somewhere." Heeseung nodded and went to the others room.

It was a cold evening, It hit minus ten degrees. Yeona opted for a emerald green knitted sweater along with her blue mom jeans. Pairing those with her black puffer jacket, as that was her warmest jacket she had and her shoes.

After everyone finished getting ready they left the house and made their way down. Thankfully the festivals wasn't too far from the house so they could get a cab from there.

They paid the driver and made their way to the festival. Getting their tickets and making their way in.

"Let's get some drinks to warm up first. I see a shop up there." Jay gestured towards the coffee shop ahead of them.

They made their way through and stopped at the counter. Ordering all their drinks they sat down at the table waiting for their drinks.

"What do we wanna see first?" Jungwon asked.

"We should see the lights first. There's also a ice castle by it." Everyone agreed with Jakes plan.

Once they were given their drinks they made their way down the streets. Entering the lights show, they walked around looking at all the illuminated trees, statues, and ice sculptures. Walking into the iridescent ice castle.

"Oh look, they have a slide at the top. Let's climb up to it." Niki pointed towards the spiral slide.

They started to climb up the stairs from the bottom. Stopping once in awhile to look at all the lights and ice pieces.