00. Night changes

Will be unpublished soon

ludic
(adj.) full of fun and high spirits
~

Hi everyone, welcome to my book. This is my first story in over 5 years 😳. I stopped writing after I entered high school because I wanted to focus on school and raising my marks (lmao I really slacked off after the first month of starting) but I am back again.

I am now a first year university student and I've wanted to get back into writing for a while now. I never knew what to write on, clearly I am a Kpop stan and I wanted to write about one of my favs. Since I-land and the raise of our beloved boys Enhypen I really wanted to write with them.

So now here we are!! So here's some things about the book (this is just a rough list as I am still finding out where I want it to go)
• it is a "romance" and by romance I mean that there is going to be the two "mains" who may end up together 😌
•this is a trigger warning ahead of time, there will be some mentions of abuse, drinking, smoking, and swearing. BUT there will always be a tw // at the beginning of every chapter that will have any of those things.
•obviously this will be an enhypen story and as we know is that most members are not legal yet (especially maknae line) so anything explicit will not be happening of course. But with that, they are still boys, they know what kissing, hand holding, hugging, cuddling is; they aren't 4 lmao. So take that as you want.

Because I am a uni student, updates may not be a consistent thing and there might be times where I won't be posting as much so I hope you can be patient with me :)

I love a lot of things and one thing I love is music so with that I will be giving some song suggestions at the beginning of the chapters that I think fit the mood of the chapter ahead. You don't have to listen to them at all but I love being suggested new music so I wanted to give you guys some songs that not all of you may or may not know.

I do also suggest reading in dark mode as i find it goes with the mood of the story.

Anyways, enjoy reading it, I hope you guys actually enjoy the story. If you do please comment and vote so I know 🥰

So for the first chapter I suggest these following songs:
- Pacman by Eaj (on SoundCloud or YouTube)
- I don't think I love you anymore by Alaina Castillo (Spotify)
- Drown by Boy in Space (Spotify)
- I Need Somebody by Day6 (Spotify)

-admin L (10.27.20)