03. New faces

eccedentesiast
(n.) someone who hides pain behind a smile

song request: save me - jero ft. park jimin
when I tell you goodbye - hynn
(amazing songs, I really recommend listening. If you want something more spicy then I suggest midnight sky by miley cyrus)

< Tw // swearing/abuse(mild) >
;

Run she thought. As fast as she could to get away from the monster chasing her. She turned to see the face that she fears the most. One she desperately needed to get away from. It was too late for her, he had caught up to her. He grabbed her into his arms, she was trapped. She'll never escape him, he'll always have her under his feet in a never ending loop. No where to go, he'll always be there waiting for her. He'll always be there-

"Excuse me, excuse me." Yeona jumped up from the hand shaking her. She looked around to see that she was still in the cafe. Forgotten that she had fallen asleep there.

She looked up at the person who had waken her up from her deep sleep. It was a girl, around her age maybe. She looked at her phone, seeing that it was almost noon. She had been asleep for more then eight hours.

"I'm sorry for falling asleep, I'll pay for my things and leave." She picked up her jacket and purse getting ready to pay and leave the place. But the hand of the waitress stopped her from going further.

"Oh no don't worry about that, I brought you a sandwich. It's on the house, enjoy." The girl smiled down to Yeona and walked away. Yeona looked down at the plate and back up. She began to eat the food that the girl had kindly brought to her. Thankful because she hadn't eaten anything in hours, so she ate it pretty fast.

Once she had finished her food she got up and went to thank the waitress for her kindness before leaving. She had a evening shift tonight at the bakery, also she knew she couldn't go looking like this. Needing to shower, change her bloody ripped clothes, and clean up her cuts and bruises with proper medication.

She walked down the streets, making sure she kept an eye out constantly for the one person she hoped to never see again.

Turned the corner to find a pharmacy near where she could get things for her cuts. She greeted the person at the front, asking where she could find the supplies. She went to where she pointed to the bandaids, gauze, and the cream.

Hopefully they'll help with her lip that had a big slit and her cheek that had a big cut down the side. But as far as those, she couldn't do much for her bruised and bloody eye and body. Those will just have to heal with time.

She payed for the things and headed out. As much as she doesn't want to go back to her place, she needed to clean herself up for work she had tonight. Her job was important for her, if she didn't work she'd have no money for rent, food, and just necessities overall. She'd just make sure nobody was there before going in.

She walked up to her apartment door cautiously, looking around for anybody. When she didn't see anyone she hesitantly unlocked her door. To be a hundred percent safe she went around her small place to make sure nothing was out of place or nobody was there. When noticing nothing she went to her washroom to have a shower.

The water helped her body loosen all its tension form the last couple of days. Her cuts and bruises stung but she felt numb despite the pain. Exhausted not being a strong enough word for what she was feeling. Never felt this weak and vulnerable before.