12. Hands up

basorexia
(n.) the overwhelming desire to kiss

song request:
flicker by enhypen
island by youha
no air by the boyz
(this song holds one of the most iconic bridges ever in kpop idc, sunwoo didn't have to go so hard)
given-taken by enhypen
~

Yeona has been taking time off of work and staying in for the last couple of days. She was thankful that the Kim's had been kind enough to give her a week off of work.

After she told the boys everything that had been going on with her and Hyunmin's relationship, she asked Sunghoon to walk her to the shop so she can tell the Kim's everything. It was time to tell them and she knew that it would be best to tell them at that moment.

To say that they took it hard would be an understatement. They felt horrible that they never knew what was going on with her all those years. Not being able to figure out why she'd come in stiff or with bruises lingering her body and face. But she reassured them that she couldn't say anything and that it wasn't them, it was her.

She said that she was living with the boys, and that's why they'd been coming along for her shifts. Their consideration for everything had made her feel lighter. Now knowing that they were supporting her along with the boys and her mom made her feel so much more comfortable with speaking about it.

The boys were taking care of her through the work break, asking her if she ever needed anything, if she wanted to eat or if she needed extra blankets. She couldn't have asked for better friends. They were there for her when ever she needed them, going beyond to help her at her worst moments. It was a hard week honestly, she cried for most of it, but the boys were there for her when ever she did.

All the love she has been receiving from them for the last couple of days made her feel so safe, she wouldn't know how to pay them back.

"Anyone else as bored as I am right now." Jake flopped onto the couch.

"You know what we should do tonight, of course if Yeona wants to," Niki jumped up from his seat, "we should go to laser tag. I seen Hanbin and Geonu hyung post a picture there."

"That sounds fun but if Yeona isn't feeling well then we'll have to do it another day." Jay said.

"We can go out today. I don't want to keep you guys in any longer."

"You sure, we don't want you to force yourself because of us. We don't mind."

"I want to go out tonight. I'm feeling a lot better thanks to you guys, and it'll help me get my mind off of all the things. The least we can do is go out and have some fun."

"Great, we'll go to the evening one. If you don't feel good later on we'll just reschedule okay."

Until then, they ate and hung out inside till it was time to get ready to go out. Once it got to seven o'clock everyone got up to get ready to leave.

"Are you sure you're ready to go out, the boys will understand if you're not." Sunghoon walked into the room.

"Don't worry about me. I'm feeling a lot better, I promise. And I wanna go out, I forced you guys to stay in for a week and you guys deserve to have fun."

"But it'll be dark in there, and you might get lost or hurt, are you sure-" Yeona cut him off by grabbing his hand.

"Sunghoon, I promise I'll be fine. If it'll make you feel better, you can stay by my side. Okay?" Sunghoon looked down at their hands and back up to her. He nodded.

Everyone finished getting ready, they took the taxi to the place.

Once they got in they registered and got in line to get their vest and laser guns. They were separated into two teams, red and blue.