18. Parents

serendipity
(n.) finding something good without looking for it

song request:
lay back by verivery
stay by bts
fly to my room by bts
~

Today was the day the boys were gonna help Yeona move all her things to their apartment. Her mom came down a few days ago to help sell the apartment.

"Eomma, I told you to not worry about me. We have to go meet up with the agency so we can give him the keys. Let's go out for lunch when we're done before you have to leave later."

"Fine fine, will the boys be coming with us." Her mom asked her.

"I thought it could just be me and you today." She smiled to her. "I told them that we'll be out for a little while, so don't worry about them."

They made their way to her place, meeting up with the agency that helped them sell the apartment to the new owners. Thankfully she was able to sell it quickly, the new owners were a young newlywed.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you guys. We just have quick questions about the place." The lady said.

Yeona nodded, "oh, ya of course."

The couple entered through the door, walking into the place. Yeona stood at the entrance of the door, she felt her heartbeat pump faster. It was the first time coming back here since the last incident.

"Is everything alright sweetheart?" She looked up at them.

She took a deep breath out, "yes, yes I'm good sorry," she walked in. "What uh, what questions do you have for me?"

"Oh yes, so in the main bedroom, the carpet has some damage and stains." They made their way into the bedroom. Yeona looked down, seeing what she was talking about. Her mom squeezed her hand in hers.

"Um, ya I apologize about that...I'll pay for the carpet cleaning. Or if you need a new one, I'll pay for it all. I'm sorry about this." She turned to walk out of the room, not being able to stand there any longer.

"Just send the bill to me with what you guys need, I'll hand over the keys to the agency out front." Her mom told the two, walking out to her daughter.

"You good." Her mom sat down on the steps by Yeona.

Yeona leaned her head on her moms shoulder, "yea, I'm good. Just happy to be out of that place finally."

"How's living with the boys been, are they treating you good?" Yeona lifted her head to look at her mom.

"Of course they are. Life with them...it's the best I've ever felt. I feel loved finally, I feel...happy. Did you know living with seven boys is easier than living with one certain boy." Yeona laughed.

"I mean they're loud, especially Jay." She chuckled, "they also bicker a lot with each other. Just yesterday Sunoo and Sunghoon had a fight about who was best looking. And of course they could be messy, and obnoxious who's always in your space."

Raising her head to look up to her mom, "but they're a good obnoxious, and a good loud and messy."

Her mom brushed her hair out of her face, "I'm glad to hear that. So, you and Sunghoon have been pretty close by what I can see." Her mom wiggles her eyebrows.