11. Truth

yonderly
(adj.) mentally or emotionally distant; absent-minded

song request:
I need somebody by day6
zombie by day6
just be me by henry
slump by stray kids

Tw // anxiety/panic attack/abuse
~

It's been a long and tiring day for Yeona, mentally. Today has been a hard day for her for some odd reason. Her mind and heart was feeling heavy, even though nothing different was going on for her and the boys. It's been a usual day; she went for her afternoon shift, came home, and have been spending it with the others. The difference was her mood. She stayed quiet and emotionless, well externally she tried to stay emotionless. In the inside she was breaking.

On days like this, she'd be perfectly fine, going through her day as always, not today. Today was far from those types of days.

The last couple of days have been good ones, going to the festival a few days ago being one good thing. It was not clear what happened today, it came out of nowhere.

She overthought everything, if she felt someone's tone was slightly different she'd internally freak out. Her overthinking was suffocating her mind. Every sound and thought droned in the back of her head. It was like she was at the edge of a cliff today, almost losing her balance every second. Trying to regain it without any help.

Hiding her feelings from the others was getting harder throughout the day. She didn't want to bother them with her overthinking, she knows it'll annoy them.

There was no reason for her to feel like this. They were treating her the best and for her to say she was feeling alone would be offensive. Maybe they were treating her so good because they pitied her, they felt bad that this poor girl was being treated like that. She was being selfish for feeling like this.

"Hey, who was the last person in the washroom?" Jay walked into the room holding up a towel in his hand.

"That was me. Is something wrong?" Yeona asked.

"Oh, well I was just gonna say that who ever was last should make sure they leave the place clean for the next."

"I apologize. I'm sorry for being like that. I'll clean the washroom now, don't be mad anymore please." Yeona sprung from her chair she was currently sitting in and went to the washroom, shutting the door behind her.

Everyone gave a confused look after her sudden burst, not knowing what happened at that moment.

"Did I say something wrong?" Jay asked confusingly.

"I don't think you did, it didn't sound wrong. Maybe she's not feeling well today." Jungwon said.

Yeona sat on the toliet, trying to steady her breath as much as she could. Her heart was racing and her head felt like it was gonna explode from her heavy breathing. A blur over her vision as her eyes burned with tears forming.

All day she tried to hold in her emotions, walking away when she felt overwhelmed, distracting herself every time she felt dizzy. Now, it was slowly coming down on her shoulders.

She was a burden on the boys shoulders. She wasn't being appreciative enough for what the boys have done for her. They let her into their home, gave her a room and space to live in. But all she did was become a pushover into their lives. Bringing them down into her pity life.