13. Bubblegum

tinatangi
(n.) special someone

song request:
wish by dreamnote
(I believe they debuted last year, but this song is so refreshing, it has iz*one feels to it so if you like iz*one then you'll like this)
crush on u by bae173
(great debut. I love cute concepts, I feel like kpop boy groups don't do enough cute concepts)
light by drippin
(when I tell y'all I'm obsessed with this song. When I first heard it when they first debuted I was instantly in love, this song is my addiction. Easily one of my top five songs of 2020)
~

Ever since their first kiss, Sunghoon has been kinda antsy. Constantly wanting to be close to her, wanting to hold her hands, touch her soft face, and to kiss her. Because of that feeling inside of him, he started to avoid her, not used to feeling like this. Of course the others were starting to take notice in his weird behaviour, even Yeona was getting worried. Asked herself if she did something? Did he not like her anymore?

The boys couldn't watch him act like that anymore, so they took lead. They sat inside Jay's and Heeseung's room when Yeona was busy getting ready for her shift. Hope to set him straight and act normal again.

"Sunghoon, what are you doing?" Jay asked him.

"What do you mean what am I doing."

"You're acting weird around Yeona. Avoiding her when ever you are around her. Leaving the room when it's just you two." Heeseung stated.

Sunghoon sighed, "I don't know how to feel, I've never felt like this towards anyone before. Not this much at least."

"Wait, you have feelings for noona?" Niki said.

"Of course he does. It's pretty noticeable if you ask me." Jungwon laughed, which got him a slap from Sunghoon.

"Come on, Yeona is starting to notice your weird acts. She's not stupid. If you keep this act of yours on longer, she might actually think you don't like her. You don't want that do you." Sunoo replied.

"Of course I don't. I just don't know what to do."

"Well, how about you ask her out on a date. You haven't gone on one yet." Jake suggested. Sunghoon thought about that, he and Yeona haven't gone out by themselves before. It was always the eight of them together.

"That's a good idea actually. Ask her out, from there you can finalize your feelings for one another. And you could also stop ignoring her."

"What day should I ask her out? What if I get rejected!" Sunghoon groaned.

"Get reject for what?" Yeona asked walking in. Sunghoon widen his eyes, looking at the others hoping one of them would help him out.

"Oh...Sunghoon...he, he wants to try out for a ice skating competition." Sunghoon whipped his head towards Niki.

"Really, I didn't know you ice skate professionally Sunghoon." Yeona turned to him.

"Uh, ya, I want to try out, I'm just scared I'll be rejected by them." Sunghoon mumbled.

"That's okay, you're a really good skater, amazing actually. I think you'll do great, and even if you get reject you could always try again." She encouraged him.