14. Officially mine

cingulomania
(n.) a strong desire to hold a person in your arms

song request:
let me in and 10 months by enhypen
(enhypen legends, favourite songs ever)
can't help falling in love by kina grannis
(this version is so beautiful. When this song came on during the wedding scene in Crazy Rich Asians I was obsessed)
daisy by pentagon
(ummm, you'll know when to play this😶)
~

Today was the day Sunghoon was gonna ask Yeona to be his girlfriend. He was more than nervous, his heart couldn't stop racing, his stomach was bursting with butterflies, and he couldn't keep his nerves down. But the boys has been reassuring him all day.

They all helped him plan and come up with ideas that they'd be sure she'd like. Although, it was a hectic time. You had half of them fighting whose idea was better and who knew her best, while the other side was trying their best to not spoil anything to Yeona. Let's just say that Niki and Heeseung were the ones having the most trouble keeping it a secret from her.

Sunghoon knew he wanted to ask Yeona to be his girlfriend after their first date they had a couple days ago. He felt like it was the perfect time, both him and Yeona knew they liked each other. And he got Yeona's trust, which made him want to ask her even more. So why not confirm it.

"Niki, I'm not gonna choreography a song for her." Niki groaned at Sunghoon's disagreement.

"How about decorating the apartment. We can set up lights and a banner, maybe even flowers. It'll be more casual and intimate that way." Jungwon suggested. Everyone agreed to that suggestion. They started to plan it all out.

Niki and Sunoo made the banner together, while Heeseung, Jay, and Jake did the lights as well as placing the flowers around. Jungwon and Sunghoon where the ones planning to take her out while the others do it, not wanting Yeona to see it.

Sunghoon knew he shouldn't feel nervous, knowing that Yeona likes him back just as much as he does. If she didn't, she wouldn't have kissed him back all the times he kissed her or she'd pull her hand away every time he went for it. But he was still nervous. This was the first girl he would be having a serious relationship, or one that was confirmed to be his girlfriend.

Sunghoon, Jungwon, and Yeona were currently at the mall. Sunghoon made the excuse that he needed to get something from the mall, if she and Jungwon wanted to come along. Thankfully she said yes and went with them.

The plan was for the three of them to leave the house and for the others to decorate it as best they could to Sunghoon's desire, and when one of them gives the heads up that they could get back, they would hide in one of the rooms while Sunghoon surprises her.

They've been at the mall for a good hour when Jay messaged Sunghoon saying that they could come back as they have finished. Sunghoon was starting to feel nervous.

"Is anything wrong?" Yeona asked Sunghoon as he was constantly checking his phone.

He turned to Yeona, "huh? Oh ya I'm good." She didn't believe him but let it slide not wanted to push him.

They made it back to the apartment getting out of the taxi, but before they could reach the lobby of their apartment Yeona noticed her phone wasn't in her purse.

"Oh no." Yeona sighed.

"What? What's wrong." Jungwon asked.