part 3

Do comments .

Enjoy reading

*******************************************

(Flashback continues)

Priya's POV

After ignoring my mom's yelling I came to my room.

Ever since I heard about my mom's ill health I was so engrossed in my own emotions that I forgot to think wisely. I was blind in emotions , what makes me more angry is they used my love & emotions like a weapon. They tricked me. Undoubtedly I allowed them to fool me.

How can i miss the point that 'she is MY MOM, she can do anything to get what she wants' by hook or crook.

I stopped talking to my mom even since she initiate my marriage topic. I haven't even visited her for the last two months. I started ignore her calls and messages.

So in order to bring me here my mom and my uncle pulled this trick on me.And now she wants me to get married that too tomorrow. there's not even two days for my marriage and I wasn't even aware of it.

Fuck, I'm not ready for it at least not like this. I feel like i'm gonna faint due to over mental pressure.

She can't do this to me. And I should be the one who decides about my life, not her.

Staring at my own self in the mirror, I splashed water on my face constantly.

Such a tiring day. Wiping my face with a towel I sat on my bed and analysed my room which I left months ago.

The room was the same as I left, not even a single thing has changed or moved. All the yhings were kept neat and clean, it seems like maids are doing their work properly.

After a few seconds our maid came with my luggages which I forgot to take with me. Giving me a nervous smile as they left my room.

Taking my mobile from my pocket I browsed for the next flight ticket as I want to leave this place as soon as possible or otherwise I'll be in big trouble.

I felt relieved as I found the next flight for Bangalore today evening itself. But my mom
decides to ruin my little peace also, out of nowhere she barked into my room and snatched my mobile.

" You aren't going anywhere....not before listing me " she said and glared at me like if i'm gonna be scared of her glares.

" I don't want to listen to anyone.....just leave from here...... You already did enough damage to my life....not anymore " I told her I tried to get my mobile from her but I failed.

" At least for once....just give me 10 minutes priya..... don't make me bag, I'm your mother. " As I knew she used her last weapon. And I couldn't say 'No' to her after that.

I sat on my bed gazing at the floor, while she sat beside me and held my shoulder. " Priya i know, i should haven't done this...but you didn't leave any other options for me from the day one i initiated your marriage topic you are ignoring me, my calls. You didn't even met him for once, hell you didn't even see his pictures that i sent you on whatsapp, you ignored his calls also.it was me who convinced him that you lost your mobile somewhere. Priya, you are already 24 when will you get married ? As a mother I want you to be happy and settled. that's why I arranged this marriage without informing you. trust your mother. you will be happy with him. he is such a gentleman priya. just meet him for once I'm sure you will also like him." Mom tried to sound sweet but no matter what she said still I won't agree to this. I kept silent and she again spoke after a pause. " And you don't have to worry about your in-laws. as they are settled in malaysia with their daughter. after marriage they will go back to malesia. and you can have your privacy with your husband." Mom told me.