part 26 epilouge.(last chapter)

I'm writing another VJD and Rash novel, do give it a try

I'm writing another VJD and Rash novel, do give it a try.  U can find this novel in my profile 😇

enjoy reading

********************************************

Author's POV.

" priya push.......a little more baby.......you can do this....come on "

Arjun was screaming out of his lungs, while Priya was screaming louder than him out of pain.

It's been a few hours since her water broke, her lunch Arjun was already beside her when she felt slight pain in her lower abdomen. Like every week Arjun had come to visit his wife and twins. They were having a peaceful talk, and abruptly Priya felt her baby's slight kick. with happiness filled eyes she took Arjun's hands and placed it on her stomach. Both looked at each other and shared the beautiful moment. it was all good and blissful until she felt the slight kick turning into strong painful kicks.

As soon as he saw her wincing in pain, he didn't waste a moment and took her to hospital. Priya's mom was all the way with them. providing moral support to them.

Priya didn't even get a second to breathe as her babies were eager to come out and they were continuously kicking. every kick that she felt was equal to pain of death yet she remained strong just to bring her babies in this beautiful world where a father like Arjun is waiting to cherish and love his kids.

Arjun pretends to be strong in front of her just to give her moral support, as he can't share this pain with her. his heart was feeling the same pain which she is going through now. seeing sock tears on her cheeks, Arjun bit his lips to control his urging emotions. his hands were literally shaking when she cried out of pain.

" Doctor, please can we go with cesarean ? i can't see her in pain" his voice broke as another round of tears rolled down from her eyes.

" No Arjun, c-section might be painless but trust me it's not the best option. Let us do our best, and I know Priya can do this. She is strong. " doctor gave the shortest explanation and resumed her concentration on priya.

priya's screams were echoing in the operation theater, Nadhiya flinched hearing the loudest painful scream, as a mother she could feel the pain yet she is helpless now. every mother has to go through this pain.

joining her hands together she prayed for her daughter and her grandchildrens well being.

Meanwhile, in the operation theater Arjun kissed her sweat buds, filler forehead, and murmured sweet words to divert her mind from pain. Priya pressed her lips together while shutting her eyes drained out of pain and energy. This has been going on for the last two hours. She is really tired of even opening her eyes, yet these people are telling her to put her all might into pushing.

" priya, just one more push " she heard the doctore's hopeful voice.

" priya. ''This time it was Arjun who called her.