part 22

Enjoy reading

********************************************

Author's POV

At dusk, the sun turns orange, and the light it emits paints the world with golden yellow and light pink shades. A few bunches of clouds were there , as if God had placed bumps in the sky to acknowledge its existence.

Yes, it is the one of eyes pleasuring the sunset of a random Saturday.

Sipping the green tea with eyes stuck on sunset, Priya was admiring nature standing at the balcony of their bedroom.

After their wedding anniversary everything is going just like how she dreamt. A peaceful and happy life with the love of her life.

Yet she has this feeling of missing something in between their peaceful life.

It's been three months since they celebrated their first wedding anniversary with joy and love. Arjun took her out for a date as he promised her. He even bought her gifts which she didn't expect at all.

He gave her a pair of diamond studs and a gold anklet which she loved.

Gulping the last sip of green tea priya walked inside only to find Arjun engrossed in his laptop.

He has been working since morning even though it's a holiday. He skipped his breakfast too. It was priya who forcefully fed him lunch while he was working.

" Arjun take a break , and have the coffee, it might get cold later " priya said while approaching him in slow steps and stood beside him folding her both hands till her chest.

Arjun nodes his head still his eyes glued to his laptop screen. It pissed her off.

It's a holiday and they are supposed to enjoy their quality time where Arjun is stuck with his laptop like it is his wife.

She really wants his attention, but here Arjun is being a dumb to get it.

Leaving a long sigh, she turned around to leave from there, but as soon as she turned Arjun grabbed her hands which led her to fall on his lap due to a lack of balance.

" Ouch " priya yelped due to his sudden act. Arjun circled his arms around her waist and pulled her more into him.

She looked for his laptop, it was placed on the table beside him. She breathed out of relief knowing she didn't damage his laptop.

" What was that ?" Priya asked him with a murderous glare.

" Nothing, I'm taking a break and gonna pamper my wife who is upset with me because she thinks I'm ignoring her in the morning, which isn't true at all. " Arjun spoke with a silly smile on his face. Taking off his right arm from her waist, he terraced her forehead to till her neck line with his thumb. Still maintaining eye contact with her.

Priya's anger flew away as soon as she came in contact with his warm breaths which were falling on her face due to their intimate position.

" What's wrong baby ? Arjun asked, sensing the discomfort in her eyes.

" I don't know, I'm feeling ignored , I'm feeling like you have lost your interest in me. I don't know why but I want to cry. I'm....... I'm...... having a mixture of emotions right now. '' Priya choked and hugged him, sliding her both hands around his neck.

" Owwww..........so my wife is having mood swings huh. Let me treat you baby I'll make your mood hundred times better trust me " Arjun mumbled near her ear while cherishing her hairs.