Attention ⚠️ folks

“ Go away, “ Ryan agonised, pushing her away.

His  voice echoed in every corner of their bedroom, the same place where once their giggles and moans used to echo while they loved each other despite anything. 

“I won’t….. “ stumbling on her feets due to his force, Jenny still stood there, letting her tears flow down to her cheeks.

“ I'll end up hurting you “ his eyes were red, yet glossy. 

“ even then i won’t leave you “ her calm voice brought a hope in him that he hated. He hates developing faith in her because he knows, at the end she will be left without any.

Not able to face her honest eyes he turned his back to her and said “ you deserve someone..” It was hard for him to even imagine her with someone else, but he knew he had to do this because he loved her enough to let her go.

“ someone better than me “ he continued gulping the hard lump down to his throat.

“ I already have you “ her voice almost broke watching him going through this pool of pain. She knows how hard it must be for him to lie in front of her.

“ I’m not the right choice for you, I never was. If anything that I can give you, then it’s only tears, pain and scars Jenny.”  he spoke, caressing the scar on her forehead which was gifted by him,  Ryan looked into her tearful eyes, he hated himself a little more knowing that he would never be able to wipe her tears.

Her scar reminds him how heartless he could be, even with her. Taking off his hand from her forehead he slipped his hands in his pocket and  straightened his posture to look awfully confident with his words even though he knew that she wouldn’t believe his fake confidence.

With hope shing in her eyes she said “ I’m willing to stay still “ came her whipping, as she placed her hand on his shoulder. And the next moment she knew, he hugged her tight. The hug was so strong that she felt as if her bones would crush, not that she was complaining. He placed his chin on her shoulder and let his tears slip down.

She felt her shoulder getting wet, knowing that he’s shading tears on her shoulder she felt weaker now, her eyes welled up with tears recalling his precious smile that she witnessed a few hours ago and now she doubts if she can ever bring back his precious smile.

The inner him was not ready to let go of her, hell he loves her. He loves her single. He knows, if she leaves then he will be nothing but a dead soul living inside an alive body.

For a few seconds, he thought he should keep her within himself and the next moment he felt guilty for being selfish. How can he still let her be with him when he clearly saw what he did to her and now he’s afraid to let her even stand beside him. He wished that if things were different, he would have lived with her to the fullest. But only if things were different.

He wished, if he was like the other normal people who don't have this heavy heart filled with guilt and regrets of the past , they won’t hang around his soul for the rest of his lives. 

“ don’t love me like this, I don't deserve this, I don't deserve your love “ he said partying away from the hug, looking into her teary eyes.

Her body shivered watching him shattering into pieces, that’re hard to collect and join.

“ You deserve every single drop of love, Ryan you’re precious….for me “ her whisper reached his ears as she held his face between her palms and brought his face close to her, to place a gentle kiss on his forehead reminding him how much she loves him.