part 18

Words count :- 2600+ 😰.

Enjoy reading

********************************************

Arjun's POV

" What happened doc ? Why did you send her out ? " I asked the doc , who's eyes were fixed on the reports. She glanced at me as she heard my voice.

I badly want to know why she sent priya out, when she could have told both of us if there's anything about priya's good habits.

That can't be a reason to send her out, there should be something else. My inner voice was repeating it.

Removing her specs, leaving a long sigh, the doc looked at me helplessly. Her facial expressions weren't giving me any good vibes. My palms were getting wet in nervousness.

" I'm sorry to say this, Arjun, but priya isn't ready for the child yet " . As soon as these words left her mouth my heart skipped a bit. My breathing became uneven and my heartbeats were increasing till I myself could hear it.

" Ahm....wha...what ? " I spelled these words with difficulty.

" Yes.......we just now found a blood clot in priya's uterus. It's too small to even find out, maybe that's why till now it wasn't visible to any other doctors who treated her. But today when I looked into the scan I found another small dot in her uterus other than your child. I guess she would have met with an accident in her past, maybe not a major one. It could have been a very small accident and she would have ignored it thinking it's nothing big, just a simple stomach ache. I can't believe that the doctors who treated her at that time also failed to notice this. and here my question is Priya must have been going through several stomach aches till now and I'm sure she must have ignored it thinking it as a period cramps .But her past carelessness is gonna cause a lot in her present. A small ignorance towards your health can cause a lot of issues arjun. '' Saying this doc waited for a reaction from me, but I was traumatized to the core to reply to her anything.

Seeing my expressionless face again continued " Arjun , we need to operate the blood clot first, and in order to operate the blood cloth we need to abort the child, Because we can't do a surgery when she is carrying a child inside her. And if we didn't remove that blood clot I'm sorry to say this but you will lose both of them because the blood clot is spreading in her uterus now. And if you guys decide to go with it, then i can't promise about her priya's life at the time of delivery. We need to operate it as soon as possible, hey don't cry man..... Everything will be alright if both of you make the right decision. See you guys are still young, and after the surgery definitely you both can have a fit and healthy baby i guarantee for that. If God is taking something from you, he will definitely give something in return Arjun...i didn't say all these infront priya because being a man if you can't take this then just think about her....how can she take it ? And above that her current health condition isn't good as well. I would suggest you keep her award from the stress and frustration because these things can cause highly hormonal changes in her body in seconds which is not good for her body. Stop crying like a kid and make her understand the complications Arjun. I'm sure she will lose to you just to make sure your decision is as soon as possible. And I'll write down some vitamins tablets for her. Make sure she takes it. '' I didn't know I had tears in my eyes until the doc told me.

Bloody uncontrollable tears and emotions.