part 20

Words count:- 5000+

Note :- there's still 6chaps left though, 😁

Enjoy reading

********************************************

Author's POV

it's 1 AM at night and priya couldn't sleep. It's not about only tonight, she didn't sleep for almost a week. She herself couldn't find out the reason for her sleepless nights. Her health has also gotten worse by the passing days. Yet it's a sort of conflict that made her stay wide awake all night.

It's been six days since she has been staying in her mom's place after leaving Arjun.

He gave her the space which she asked him for. He didn't want it, yet he did for her. For her peace and happiness.

After getting discharged from hospital priya went with her mom, Nadhiya was suspicious about both of them, but she chose to keep mum as it's a matter between husband and wife. If she interferes between them, it's their issue and they're the only ones who can solve it.

In these six days Arjun is the one who calls her and starts a conversation with her. Most of the time Priya just replies to his questions. They both don't know why and how everything becomes awkward between them.

Getting up from her bed, Priya walked to the balcony. As soon as she stepped out the chill breeze hit her skin making her smile for some unknown reason. Her wavy hairs were blowing in the wind, Priya's eyes were glued to the full blue moon.

The moon made her remember Arjun. There wasn't any connection between the moon and Arjun, they didn't have any moments or memories which contained the moon in it. Then why did she remember him ? She asked herself and the answer made her blush, Arjun is her soulmate. The moon is a symbol of love between a man and woman. Moon symbolising the emotional and physical union of a man and woman.

Leaning on the relay of the balcony priya rewind their beautiful moments with Arjun, of course without him in it, there's no good part of her life that she actually cherish., she felt content just by remembering all those moments. A part of her wants to live those moments again, she wants to feel those electronic waves which she feels in the presence of Arjun. She too misses him, just like he does.

But her smile faded away as she remembered something which she shouldn't be. Priya is stuck in a point of life from where Arjun has already moved on.

Leaving a long sigh she went back to her bed and laid down to continue her overthinking process.

~

Meanwhile, here Arjun was working on his laptop. Sleep was far away from him, so rather than wasting the time he thought to use it wisely in work.

He was seated in his study table opposite the window, sipping the black coffee which made Arjun's gaze fall on the blue moon.

He smiled looking at the moon, calmness surrounded him just like how he refers, yet he felt some emptiness in his heart. And he himself knows why he's feeling the emptiness.

Priya.

He didn't want to let go of her, but he can't force her too. He was helpless at that moment. What can he say when she already mends her mind to stay away from him ? All he did was say 'yes' for her and he had to bear the separation.

Although it's not a permanent separation, it's kind of unbearable for him. Priya has become a part of him, and now without her his system is not working properly.

Hoping that priya will come back soon, Arjun resumed his work.

~

In the morning.