part 11

Do read my other works too ❣️😄 I'm sure you won't regret.

And i have started a new story
"Her path of Thorns "  check it out dears...❤️ I'm trying my best to give you the best. Hope you would like it😄. Let me know your feedbacks throughout comments.

Let's get into chapter

Word count :- 2600+ words.

Enjoy reading

********************************************

Author's POV

" Arjun, where are you ? I swear I'll kill if it's your stupid prank..... "

" Arjun...... Arjun........." Priya's voice echoed in the dark place. Priya turned her head from left to right to find Arjun who was nowhere to be seen. From the moment she opened her eyes , all that she could see was darkness.

" I'm here.....priya " a voice came from the darkness.

The darkness reminds her about her painful past, where she suffered for him with his memories. When she met Arjun after almost seven years, it was like Arjun came into her life again like a light in darkness. She was thankful for the second chance that God gave her, but again.... destiny had some other plans.

Priya huffed in anonymity and followed the voice. Her eyes were eager to find her Arjun who was not ready to come in front of her.

It was quite tough to walk in that darkness, yet Priya managed to reach the spot from where she heard his voice.

Each passing seconds felt like ages for her without Arjun beside her. She couldn't understand why destiny is testing her potential by giving problems one after one.

" Baby...... catch me if you can. '' Priya flinched when she heard his voice behind her. She felt his breath near her neck, taking long breaths to calm herself, priya slowly turned her head to her sideway. Just then the spot lights turned on revealing Arjun.

A sudden rush of relief hit her when her eyes found her Arjun all fine and well standing few steps away from her with a big smile on his face.

" Arjun " priya sighed with a constant smile. Wipro her sweaty forehead Priya ran to Arjun as if he would disappear in the next moment.

As soon as she went to him, Priya hugged him with all her force. Arjun stumbled due to her strength full hug but soon he too hugged her with a silly smile.

Parting away to hug priya asked " Where were you ?.....i was so scared... I thought....i..." Before priya could complete what she wanted to say, arjun put his index finger on her lips to stop her from talking.

" Shhh.... I'm here with you , don't cry baby " priya shakes her head to let the tears fall through her cheeks, with that she again hugged him. even the thought of losing him made her feel so weak and pathetic.