part 12

Enjoy Reading

*******************************************

Author's POV

"Uhmmmm............ Arjun.....ahhhh.....yeah like that.....it feels sooo good.....huh......ummm......ahhh... arjun please don't stop.......yeah like that " priya was a moaning mess.

While Arjun was having a tough time to Controlling his wife's continues mouns.

" Uhhhmmmmm" her eyes were still closed when another moun left her mouth.

Arjun's eyes widened in shock, he stopped whatever he was doing and stood there keeping his both hands on his either side of hips.

He was just giving her leg massage, and his wife was reacting as if he was doing something else.

Seriously ? Can a leg massage make a woman moan like this ?

Priya opened her eyes and looked at him questioningly.

" Will you Stop moaning ? Otherwise I'm not doing this massage Stuff " arjun said with a pissed look. He's really pissed. He has been celibate from the past two weeks because priya went with the her mom, to spend some mom- daughter moments. It's been a day since Priya came here, and her tantrums started from the moment she saw Arjun working on his laptop rather than spending time with her. How can he work ? When she is around him.

She missed him so much but at the same time she missed her mom too.

Otherwise would have come back after a week, but she didn't want her mom to feel like leftovers. whole two weeks without arjun she couldn't sleep properly because she's used to cuddling with him before sleep. She needs his hands around her to assure her that he is with her in her sleep too.

Here Arjun's situation wasn't less than her. Only he knows how he spent these two weeks without her, he would have joined her if he didn't have to submit an important office presentation at his office.

It's been two months since they found out about their pregnancy. And life has been so blissful for them. Doctor informed them to be careful till three months is complete.......and tomorrow they have to go for an ultrasound check up as the doctor initiates it.

Arjun didn't even let priya to step out of bed, he really took care of her like his own baby.

Besides, he likes to do things for her. He likes to pamper her....It gives him the pleasure of being a charming husband and an amazing father.

He can't express his happiness whenever he sees priya's stomach........they both made a life with their love.

There was a time when Arjun thought himself incapable of love and relationship...but after meeting priya everything changed around him along with his thoughts about his own self.

Nowadays his only thought is, treating his priya more than the Queen and making her happy. That's the only thing he wants after all she made his life leaving heaven.

Priya doesn't need to talk to him with sweet words or treat him good by impressing him..no she doesn't need any of this.......her vibes and presence is enough to make him feel good and loved.

"What did Arjun do ? " With an innocent face Priya asked him.

" Don't act innocent, I know whatever you were doing was just to tease me........ trust me baby if one more time you mound I'm not responsible for my next actions. Arjun said, wrapping both his hands till his chest and stood there showing her attitude.

It was more than a warning.

Priya gulped her saliva, just a thought of what he could do with her made her throat dry.