part 24

Appa :- dad

Amma:- mom

Enjoy reading

********************************************

Author's POV

Priya was Mumbling something while arranging the food on table, probably cursing her husband.

She is angry at him for not remembering their anniversary for the second time, yet the soft heart of hers didn't let her scold him.

Placing her palm over her stomach, she spoke " see, your appa is very bad. He doesn't even love your amma anymore. I'm saying both of you stay away from your appa " priya was talking to her babies, while a pair of arms caged her Little bump.

Arjun hugged her from behind, placing his chin on her right shoulder he said " so, you're feeling my babies ears against me huh, let me tell you nothing will work baby, they know i am the best app. "

" Shut up, they're amma's babies. Right, babies ? ''Priya asked, looking down at her little bump.

" Once they come out, me and my babies will team up against you " Arjun said, still keeping his face on her shoulder.

Priya shrugged her shoulders roughly which led him to bite his tongue due to her force. Hissing out of pain Arjun moved away from her.

" Women, stop abusing the father of your babies " Arjun said in a dramatic way holding his jaw.

" Don't provoke me, Arjun, I might end up killing the father of my babies. " Priya gave him a savage reply with a smirk.

Arjun's eyes widened listening to her extreme devilish answer. " Dangerous women " he mumbled looking at her.

Her nose became red due to anger, she looks cute though. Her big does grow even bigger when she looks at him. A perfect package of angry birds. She is in such a mood today.

Who won't be ? He forgot their first anniversary, although priya didn't mind that because it was a part of her plan to surprise him. But this time she expected a lot from him, and again he forgot to throw water on her expectations.

Yet she is trying her best to control her anger. It's just she didn't want to pull a fight over these things and make him tensed, already they went through a lot, after a brief time they're finally together in peace. And she doesn't want to ruin this peace.

Priya served him a plate full of food and she was about to turn towards him but Arjun held her softly " Well, I have something for you " saying that Arjun blindfolded her, priya touched the blindfolded and asked " what's this ? Stop Arjun, I'm not in the mood to play" she grumbled in annoyance.

" Keep quiet " he husked in her ear, making her shiver under his touch.

Suddenly Priya felt floating in the air, " Arjun, what're you doing? Keep me down. " Arjun lifted her in his arms and walked to the couch, he didn't heed to her warnings.

Placing her on the couch like a feather, he lowered himself till her level and said " be a good girl. I'll be back in a few minutes. Don't touch the blindfold otherwise you won't like the consequences. " saying this he left the place.

Priya gulped hearing him, why is he behaving like he's some Mafia head? Priya asked herself.

Honey, don't forget. your adorable husband is scared of cockroaches, don't compare him with Mafia head. Her mind mocked her with examples.

'Stop roasting my innocent husband' Priya defeats her husband over her subconscious mind.

Meanwhile Arjun comes back completing his arrangements, he again lifts her in his arms and walks to the dining table. This time priya didn't ask anything, being a good girl, she silently wrapped her hand around his neck.