part 6

Do comments

Do comments

Enjoy reading

********************************************
(Flashback continues)

Priya's POV

I've been tossing and turning on my bed for the last two hours, still I'm not able to sleep.

I'm having a mixture of all kinds of feelings. I'm happy for Adi. no arjun.but I'm a little sad for his parents. I'm excited to marry him, and I'm scared of his new found nature as he's a completely different person now. I wanted to talk to him and spend time with him but again I don't want to disturb him now.

So all these emotions aren't letting me sleep. Pushing the blanket away, I took my mobile. After consoling me, my mom returned my mobile with the Arjun number in it.

I looked at the mobile screen for the nth time. I kept his number in the diary with just one press and I could call him.but i can't.

Time is 12:08 AM. Tomorrow morning is my marriage with him. He might be sleeping peacefully. If I called him at this hour of night, what would he think of me ?

A disparate girl ?

'But that's what the truth is, you are too disparate to talk with him' my mind mocked me.

I sat straight on my bed, taking a long breath. I looked at mobileSlowly I forward my finger to press the 'call' option. Suddenly my mobile rang and I jumped out of my place.

Shit, this stupid mobile rang scared me I calmed myself and took the mobile in my hands to see who is it.

I was quite surprised to see Arjun's name on display. Without any delay I answered his call.

" Hello " we both spoke in unison.

" No " again we both said the same. we chuckled at our little moment.

" Am I disturbing your sleep ?" Arjun asked in a husky voice.

Wait, husky voice ? But why ? Is he in the bathroom ? Or under a blanket ?

I smiled and thought you can never disturb me arjun.... without you I'll be disturbed.

" Actually, no , I'm not able to sleep, " I said the fact.

" Ok.that's good now open your room balcony door quick " again he said in a husky voice.

What's wrong with him ? Why is he talking in a husky voice ? And why should I open my room balcony door ? Wait, how did he know that I had closed my room windows ?

" Because I'm otherside of your balcony door " I hear his husky voice from the other side.

" What ? " I asked in shock.