part 16

There's still 4 chapters to complete the story....so shower your love and support through out comments ❤️.

Do follow me on insta for sneck peak and post of upcoming chapters of my ongoing stories.

Isnta id :- aarti_shankar21

Enjoy reading

********************************************

Author's POV

" Okay mom.........yeah.....sure mom.......hmmm ok....haan.. " priya was walking here and there on balvir while nodding at her mom's instructions about taking care of hers and her baby's.

It's been an hour since Arjun left saying that he has some work outside.

After getting fresh up priya thought to call her mom and inform her about the hospital visit for a scan.

The mother and daughter talked about some random things and day to day life events, where Nadhiya begun to give instructions for initial stages of pregnancy.

" Ok mom....i won't do any heavy work and by the way your son-in-law isn't even letting me do so stop worrying about me, and tell me. Are you coming to meet me ? Priya asked, playing with her fingers on the relay of their room balcony.

Hearing the other side of her mom's answer, Priya smiled in enthusiasm. " Okay then I'll tell him to book your flight ticket for next week " said priya still smiling.

Priya nodded for something which her mom said and said " mom.......do take care of yourself too...... love you mom.....by..... " saying this priya ended the call being satisfied with the mother daughter moment.

Placing her both hands on the relay of balcony priya leaned on it and looked at the sky with some determination in her eyes.

The midday sky looked so satisfying with some clouds forming here and there, just like her own self. She is happy and satisfied with whatever she has now, yet some things are unsure just like the passing clouds.

It's not like she didn't notice the changing expressions of the doctor watching the baby on screen while scanning, nor did she ignore Arjun's unusual behaviour after having the private conversation with the doctor, and along with his lame excuses when she asked him what the issue was.

It's not like she didn't notice all these.

She did.

She doesn't know what is exactly going to happen, but she knows only one thing, whatever it may be, it will pass too.

She is happy and she wants to believe it, yet some negative Vibes aren't letting her do that. Sometimes she will just brush off those thoughts thinking that she is overthinking about every small thing.

And now also she did the same, pushing away all her thoughts she went inside leaving a long sigh.

Walking into their room, Priya's eyes fall on the photo on the opposite wall. It was Arjun's teenage photo, in which his half grown up beard and moustache looked so adorable on him. His both cheek lines were showing few red pimples marks, yet his beautiful smile covered all that teenager stuff.