part 14

Sorry for the late update 😅as i said in previous chapter, i thumb finger wasn't in a good condition to type that's why it took me long to update.

Enjoy reading
********************************************

Author's POV

" Priyaaaa"

" Priyaaaaaaa"

" Priya........priya "

Priya heard her name for the nth time, throwing the comb on the floor out of irritation. Priya stood up and went near the bathroom.

" What the hell do you want now, Arjun ? " Priya screamed standing near the bathroom door.

Slowly, opening the bathroom door leaving a small geap, Arjun peeped his head hiding his rest of body behind the door.

Wet water drops were falling from his hairs to his face.

It's the fifth time that he called priya since he wanted to take a bath.

Priya was annoyed by his behaviour now, since the time he went inside the bathroom, he called her every five minutes asking for shampoo, shower gel , shaving kit and what not.

He didn't even let her comb her hair, priya was the one who took bath before him. And she is still in her bathrobe because of her dearest husband who didn't even give her a few minors to dress up herself by keeping her engaged in his own stuff.

After last night's long long make out session, both woke up late for their usual time. Above that they have an appointment with GYN.

" Priya baby......i forgot to bring a towel with me, please pass that " arjun said sparkling his extra cute smile which priya couldn't ignore.

Stomping her foot on the ground , Priya went to bring a towel for him, not before glaring at him.

After a few seconds priya came back with a towel in her hand, arjun was standing at the same position holding the door like his life depended on it.

" Here take it " priya handed him the towel in hurry and turned to leave from there, but before she could take the next step she was pulled by arjun's strong yet secure hands.

" Ohhhh...... Arjun, what are you doing......... leave me........." Priya screamed dut to the sudden act of arjun, but arjun didn't paid any attention to her instead grabbing her waist by his both hands securely arjun pulled her inside of the bathroom and he shut the door with his legs.

Gently pinning her to the wall, Arjun placed his both hands either side of hers, caging her between him and the wall, where Priya closed her eyes with both palms, as soon as she saw his naked torso.

Arjun chuckled at her and pressed his fingers from her wet dripping hairs to her cheeks and neck....... sliding her bathrobe from her shoulder, Arjun placed a soft kiss on the exposed part of her shoulder.

" Arjun..... Please cover yourself...." priya said, still closed eyes with her hands.

" Baby have you forgotten what you did to me?......" Arjun said with a smirk.

Priya cringed in her mind, when he memorized the last night moments where Priya was in lead without any hesitation or shyness.

But now she just wants to hide herself far away from Arjun, she can't even look at him.

Arjun giggled at her tantics, she looked so cute with her hands on her eyes like a kid. Arjun admired her for a good couple of seconds with a smudged smile.