part 17

3600+ words 😰😰😵😫and i deserve more comments for this. Coz it took almost 7 hours to finish the typing 😵.

So do comments as much as you can Otherwise forget the next chapter 😔.

Do follow me in insta for more updates about the upcoming chapter of my ongoing stories. ( Insta id :- aarti_shankar21)

Enjoy reading

********************************************

Author's POV

" Nithya ? "

Priya was tongue tied after seeing Nithya.

Arjun's ex-girlfriend.

Priya has already seen her in Arjun's instagram, right after their marriage. Of Course Arjun was the one who showed it to her, and then he deleted all their togetherness post's from instagram too. Although she knows Arjun didn't love her, it was just an attraction for him which faded away by passing time, yet facing your husband's ex is a little bit awkward that too in front of your husband.

Looking at her priya understood why arjun was attracted towards Nithya, she is really a sight to get attracted then how can a guy like arjun ignore that ?

Priya was void of words, where Nithya gave a cheeky smile to priya and spoke " it would be better if you help me rather then staring at me "

Priya blinked her eyes several times and bit her lips in embarrassment for being a statue all the time. Priya got worried as she saw Arjun's state, she was beyond confusion. First drunken arjun and second Nithya. These two things weren't fighting with each other, what would have happened ? Priya brushed her all questions and decided to first look after Arjun, later she can ask all her questions by herself to arjun.

Stepping forward priya pur her one arm on Arjun's shoulder and other one on his waist to support his weight. As soon as priya held him, arjun shifted his whole weight on her by leaning on her more.

Managing his weight by difficulty priya brought him inside while taking slow steps where Nithya too helped priya.

Priya made him sit on the couch and bent down to take off his shoes, one by one she took off his shoes in a hurry and placed them aside.

"Arjun what happened ? And why are you drunk ? Where were you till now ? " priya asked him while sitting beside him, arjun didn't reply anything. Instead of it he just laid on the couch curling into a ball like a child. He looked at her with hooded eyes for a few seconds and then closed his eyes not before murmuring something. Worries appeared on Priya's face seeing him like this.

She knew it, she knew from the moment they returned from the hospital his behaviour and body language was changing. He was avoiding eye contact with her which is rare. She thought he would open up to her once he felt the need for it. Above that priya doesn't want to plaster him about something which he didn't want to do. But she never thought he would take this step.

Nithya was watching all these with a blank face, she was totally clueless about what to do next.

She knows he's married, and she is genuinely happy for him. At least one of them got their soulmate. After their break up Nithya went far away from him to start a new journey and she did. She got married to the guy whom her parents chose for her. No doubt she is happy with her husband. But still the feel of losing your first love will never fade away.

After a long time she visited her husband's club just to make sure that everything was going well and suddenly her eyes fell on Arjun.

Nithya never thought that she will meet Arjun after years and that too like this in a club. She herself couldn't believe the drinking sight of Arjun. Yet she made sure it's him only, then she approached him and asked what was the matter. But Arjun didn't reply to any of her questions. Nithya was worried about him, he already looked as if he would break down any moment she couldn't leave him like that on his own hell he couldn't even drive... What if something bad happens to him ? Nithya can't take risk on this matter when it comes to Arjun. After all, she still cares for him. So without thinking further, she helped him to get back home.