part 15

Enjoy reading

********************************************

Author's POV

Priya was waiting outside for more than half an hour and still there wasn't any clue of Arjun yet.

She wondered what was taking him so long, growling of her stomach, breaking her thoughts, making her feel embarrassed.

Slowly charishing her palm on her stomach Priya smiled " owww is the baby hungry ? Guess what mommy is hungry too baby, just a few more minutes and we will treat our hunger by eating a lot of ice cream and chocolates " priya spoke looking down at her stomach.

She knew the baby couldn't hear her, yet she likes to interact with her baby. She still can't believe that she is going to be a mother.

She always saw her mother as a bigger role model in her life. May be in initial stages they had few misunderstandings between them due to the generation gap. But after a point of time priya understood her mother's concern for her.

Sometimes she just feels proud of her mother, raising a child without a husband, that too in this indian society is really a brave thing for her mother. Not only raising a child, but also raising her own empowerment on her own. Currently Nadhiya is one of the top business women in Tamilnadu, which isn't like any cake walk for anyone.

Raising a child as a single parent along with pursuing her own career isn't easy, Nadhiya had to sacrifice a lot for getting into this position.

As a woman, Priya can relate how and which types of things would have been a hurdle for her mom on her path, yet she succeeded in crushing all those hurdles under her feet.

Priya wants to be strong like her mother.just the thought of her being in motherhood gave her chillness.

Priya was lost in her own thoughts of being with a child and raising him/her as a good human being, when she heard the door knocking sound.

Pushing away her thoughts she looked at the door and found Arjun coming out.

As soon as she saw him, she stood up and went to him.

" Arjun, what did the doctor say ? And why did she send me out ? " Priya asked him, curious to know what they must have said, to send her out.

Arjun gave her a forced smile and tried to control his emotions, especially in front of her.

" Ahamm...... nothing baby, it's just the doctor telling me about taking care of you and your food habits' ' he said in a low voice, at that moment he cursed himself because he's really bad at hiding things.

Priya narrowed her eyebrows and looked at him for good couple of seconds and said " Arjun tell me the truth. i know you are bad at hiding, specially when it's comes to me "

She was sure that something was very unusual with him.