part 10

Thank you so much for your valuable comments and support dears ❣️it means a lot for me.

Thank you for your encouragements 😇

⚠️Warning :- i guess it's too romantic chapter 😂. Don't curse me if it made you blush.

Enjoy reading

********************************************

Author's POV

Sun rays were dancing on Priya's face, yet she managed to sleep peacefully. But the person beside her was wide awake and staring at her sleeping figure.

Your assumption is right, it's none other than her husband. Arjun. who was admiring his wife's innocent face while she was sleeping.

It's been months of their marriage, still he feels the same love and attraction towards her which he felt on their first encounter.

His eyes never left her face. Her perfect arched eyebrows, pointed nose, big yet attractive eyes. Last but not least, her tempting lips. And the charm on her face. which she carries even in her sleep.

The vermillion in between her hair partition was a little smudged. her chest was going up and down due to her heavy breaths.

Arjun's eyes were stuck on the hickey on her neck which he gave yesterday night during their make out session.

A proud smile appeared on his face, as he realised in which moment he gave her that hickey.

Arjun rubbed the spot with his thumb, where he gave hickey.

When his cold hands met with her skin, she flinched a little and held the duvet tightly till her chest, and curled into a ball to sleep peacefully after all he made her so tired. Arjun Chuckled at her act. Only she can seduce him even in her sleep.

She came unexpectedly into his life. now she has become his permanent. After their confession everything is going in rhythm.

Adi or Arjun's name doesn't matter anymore when they love each other unconditionally.

Slowly without disturbing her sleep, he adjusted her baby hairs which were falling on her face. Moving towards her forehead he placed a gentle kiss there.

" Love you, setan." he mumbled near her forehead and got up from bed.

He glanced into their room, and he could see yesterday's night effect. Their clothes were lying on the floor , some here and there.

Grabbing his blue shorts and peach coloured t-shirt from the closet he wore that and collected their clothes which were lying on the floor.

Throwing their clothes in the laundry basket, Arjun did his morning chores.

After getting fresh up, he comes out from the bathroom only to find his wife's sleeping figure.

Wiping his face with a towel he went near her. Her bare legs and shoulders gave him a good view.

Bending down till her level, he cherished her cheeks with his thumb.

Priya opened her eyes when she felt his touch on her skin. Slowly blinking her eyes she looked at him for a few good seconds.

Arjun raised his eyebrows at her, priya didn't say anything instead she covered her face with the duvet when she realised her current state.

She was hell shy to meet his gaze.