part 7

Do comments

Do comments

Let me know your feedback about this story.

Enjoy reading

********************************************
(Present time )

Author's POV

Priya woke up with a tickling sensation on her stomach. slowly rubbing her eyes priya opened them and saw the most adorable thing she wished for so long.

Arjun was holding her closet to him inches apart; his hands were on Both sides of her stomach.

She took her own time to admire him closely. His facial features have changed a lot now, He looks completely different now....maybe that's why it took me a while to recognise him...priya thought in her mind. Puberty has hit him hard. His pale skin tone now looks so radiant. His dry and curly hairs turned into wavy silky hairs. His cheeks where he had few acne marks disappeared now and he had Litt unshaved beards which makes him look like a handsome goddess. His wide nose has become a straight pointed nose now. His eyebrows are thicker now then before. He has a small scar on the corner of forehead which he got from his accident..... And his lips look more glossy and juicy than before..... wait..... what ...? juicy...? Seriously priya ....?

Priya what are you even thinking ? Get up before he catches you red handed gawking at him like a teenager. Her brain sent alert message to her.

Priya looked at the wall clock at 8:30. I slept for too long, she thought and smiled at arjun.

Now he is her husband, it was the happiest moment for priya when arjun tied the thaali around her neck, yet she had tears in her eyes. Of Course it was happy tears. She captured every moment with him by her heart and soul.

She doesn't know how they end up like this, when she placed pillows between them for distance last night.

Yet she liked the way he held her. It's kind of a feeling that she can only understand : even in his sleep he unknowingly wants her to be with him.

Seeing him closer in just inches apart she couldn't resist his cuteness. She placed a gentle kiss on his nose and slowly took his hands off from her stomach in order to get up from bed.

Yesterday was the most peaceful sleep she thought and went to the bathroom to do her morning chores.

Completing her morning chores she took a hot bath and draped herself in light pink saree.

Coming out of the closet she found Arjun was still sleeping curled into a ball hugging a pillow.

Seeing him sleeping peacefully an idea popped in her mind. taking slow steps she went near him.

Bending till his level, Priya held her few wet hairs against his cheeks. slowly wet water drops were dropping on his cheeks..

Arjun opened his eyes in a blink of seconds as he felt something cold liquid against his skin.

As soon as he opened his eyes, priya tried to move away from there , but arjun was faster then priya. he held her hand due to his strong force on priya, she slipped along with that she lends on him.

Both lips were just millimeters apart. Priya's eyes widened in shock as she realised her position. She was half lying on him, where he was holding her waist with his both hands.

She tried to get away from him, but his strong grip on her was not helping her either.

" Ad.....ahmm......Arjun please leave me........" Priya begged him and he smirked.

Priya is trying to control her mouth whenever she says 'adi' instead of arjun. it's little bit hard for her as she always used to for calling him as 'adi'....but for the sake of arjun she is trying to control her mouth whenever she's around him

" First tell me what was that ? " Arjun clearly ignored her pleading eyes and asked.

" What what ? " Priya asked as if she didn't know anything.

" This........ " He pointed to his wet cheeks.

Priya bite her inner cheeks out of embarrassment....." I'm sorry.... I did it for fun... leave me " she cried out of shyness. All above that, their position was not doing anything good.

" No...not before punishing you for disturbing my sleep " arjun smirked, making priya shocked.

" What punishment...... Seriously ? " she asked in disbelief.

" Do I look like I'm joking ? " He asked, narrowing his eyes.

She looked so adorable in this state arjun thought and concentrate on her changing expressions. he liked the way she reacts when he teases her.

" No....but....... " Before Priya could complete her sentence, Arjun kissed her on her forehead and then on her corner of lips.

Priya was surprised to see this side of arjun. because till now she was the one who always initiated a hug but today it was arjun. Anyway, she liked it.

" This is payback for last night's kiss and today morning's kiss....that you gave me. " Arjun whispered near her ears.

Priya wide opened her eyes along to her mouth in disbelief, embarrassment.

Shit he wasn't sleeping priya thought and face palmed herself mentally.

" Ad......umm i mean Arjun please.... leave me.....i have work." Priya bagged him.

Seeing her flushed face Arjun loosen his grip on her which was enough for her to run away from him. no ran away from their room.

"Everyone in the morning will be blissful when you are around me" Arjun mumbled to himself and chuckled at her cuteness. After that he went to get fresh up.

Love is in the air. It's just that he needs to trust his own feelings.

Everything takes time. Maybe Arjun needs some time to ensure his feelings for her. but priya is impatiently waiting for him.

Priya was making coffee for everyone, when her mobile rang, gaining her attention.

A fear was evident in her face after seeing the name of the caller.

It's Jacklin.

Priya didn't know how she would react after knowing the truth.

With a blank mind she answered the call.

As soon as she put the mobile near her ears. Priya head her Jacklin's scream.

" What the hell are you doing ? Can't you call me ? Here I'm dying in suspense idiot " Jacklin roared in anger.

" First hear me out , then you can yell at me as much as you want ok " priya told her in a calm voice.

And then priya described to her everything that happened in these two days.

Jacklin was happy for Priya, but at the same time she was a little sad that she missed her best friend's marriage.

They talked about many things which they missed in these two days.

Priya assured Jacklin that she will introduce Arjun to her soon.

After their long talk, both bid bye to each other.

Priya kept the phone and got lost in her future with Arjun.

********************************************

How's it ?

If liked it then share this story with your other Wattpad frnds 😇.

Scroll down and read the next chapter 💜.

Thank you.