part 8

🎉Finally the most awaited chapter 🎉 is here 💞 yep it's Arjun's POV

🎉Finally the most awaited chapter 🎉 is here 💞 yep it's Arjun's POV. 😁😁😁😁

Do comments

Enjoy reading

********************************************

Arjun's POV

Happy will be small words if i said that, because with her everything and every day feels like blessings for me.

I must have done something good in my previous life , thus I got priya as my soulmate.

She is an Angel who came into my life, took all my agony and gave me only happiness and peace. i never knew falling in love can be so pleasurable until i met Priya.

Before marrying priya. My life was like plain white paper but after priya came, she became the colors of my life. and now the plain white paper isn't the same anymore it has a beautiful painting in it. And that is my priya and our love.

Yeah...love.

It took me late to understand my own feelings for her. At first i thought whatever i have for her is attraction but No. later i understood Whatever I have for her is more than attraction. It's Love.

Yeah....she stole my heart with her innocence and the care she has for me.

Love is Not just a words. it's a pure emotion and feelings for someone. the person whom we love has the power to control our emotions just by a mere glance.

And i thought love wasn't in my cup of tea when Nithya broke up with me, i took the blame on me. i used to think that something is wrong with myself but after years i met priya. i understood that My choice was wrong not Me.

It's been one month since we are settled in bangalore. Our own little and cozzy home. we share every small chores as we both are working.

Uncle and aunty left for malaysia last week, as they always wanted settle with their daughter who is living there with her husband and childrens... it's just because of me they were little hesitate to leave me alone here.so they decide to get me married and now I'm married with priya whom i love but didn't confessed yet soon I'll confess.

I was making coffee for both of us. once pouring the coffee into the mug i walked to the hall and sat on the sofa beside priya who was eagerly watching the movie.

I forwarded the coffee mug , she took it without even glancing at me as her full focus on tv.

It's Sunday afternoon, we couldn't go out as it's been raining heavily since morning So now we are watching priya's all time favourite movie " 3 ".

I watched it several times i always felt that i have some connect with that movie but i don't know what it is. what a movie, ram and janani had unconditional love for eachother but still couldn't end up together in the end. ome peoples aren't mean to be together. we should accept what the destiny has decided for us, that's what life is.