part 25

2500+ words, long update and i expect a lot of comments too.

Enjoy reading

********************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Sneaking her head out from the warm blanket, Priya quizzed her eyes out of sleepiness.

Her lips starched into a smile when her first sight in the morning fell on her better half, who was sound asleep beside her.

Leisurely settling herself inside a warm blanket, Priya turned on her left side keeping her both arms safely around her seven months baby bump. She looked at her big, six feet tall baby sleeping adorably in the morning breeze.

Priya took her arm out of the blanket and cherished his already messy hair, her life couldn't not be more perfect than this. She is privileged for finding a man like Arjun, who always chooses her over everything and everyone, who makes her feel comfortable just by his one glance, who always puts her happiness before his, who never gets tired of her tantrums and mood swings, who takes care of her along with her soul. who makes her feel like home by his presence. Who gives her confidence to be herself. And lastly who loves her unconditionally and has madness filled in his heart for her.

Whatever ever I did to get him as my man ? This question rang inside her mind for a few minutes, yet she never got an answer. At last all she felt is grateful for everything she has now. Grateful for her soulmate and the little bundle of joy which are growing inside her stomach. There was a time when she used to see a huge question mark whenever she thought of her future. But now, she has everything that she deserves.

Sometimes, she feels like all these are her dreams, a beautiful fairytale dream. Once in a lifetime every girl will dream of a life which Priya is living now. And she truly respects that from the bottom of her heart. Her suffering and wait of seven long years has paid off.

Smiling with an admiration in her eyes, she mentally thanked the universe to bless her with everything she had ever wished.

Cherishing his thick hairs, priya's hand went little down to his cheek bones, her palm felt a tickling sensation when she touched the part of his stumble where he has little new grown up beards. Arjun was sleeping on his stomach keeping his face on display on her side.

Accidentally her eyes fall on his exposed part of neck, where she can spot the hickey which she gave him last night while cuddling.

Although she wanted more than cuddling and hickeys, the doctor had advised them not to be involved in intimacy when Priya entered in six'th month of pregnancy. But to her bad luck these days she craves more for him, her pregnancy hormones were messing up with her sane mind. Just one intense gaze from him, and she would be on the edge of needs and desires.

That's what happened last night, after having her favourite kadai paneer with chapati prepared by her mom- Nadhiya, She went straight to bed to give her body rest, where Arjun joined her after cleaning up the dishes. They talked about how they spent their day while embarrassing each other, and like routine Arjun had a little talk show with his babies too, at first flowing in that moment Arjun and Priya began to cuddle with each other, but soon that soft cuddle turned into a hot make out session. After a point of kissing and sucking each other's skin like vampires. Even his feather touches makes her go weak on her knees, As she is very sensitive these days. Arjun was the one who decided to put a full stop when their bodies getting out of control, priya made a pout when he stopped her from unbuttoning his shirt. Gently placing a kiss on top of her he remind her doctors advice. Not having any other choice priya agreed to him and slept in his arms.