Chapter 23

Anika's POV

We stopped near a beach. There was a small area which was decorated, and I saw a tent in the middle with a table next to it with a box, which I was assuming had food.

I gave him a curious look and we started to walk towards the tent.

"Are we here for camping." I asked and he gave a short laugh.

"Something like that." He answered.

He took out a blanket and placed it on the sand and laid on it. I was still confused with what was going on. He opened his arm and gestured for me to follow. I placed my head on his arm and looked up. A gasp of breath left my lips as I saw the most spectacular view in front of my eyes. The whole sky was filled with shinning and shimmering stars.

I have no idea how long I stared at the sky without saying a word. I wanted to say something but I was afraid my words would fall short to express my self. The only thing I could mumble was a thank you.

Shivaay turned my face towards him and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I couldn't help but close my eyes in bliss. There was this invisible blanket of warmth and love around me and I wanted to cherish every second of it.

With nothing else to say I thanked him again.

"I should be the one thanking you, not the other way around." He said. "Thank you for coming into my life, thank you for staying beside me, thank you for changing my mindset, thank you for making me laugh, thank you for teaching me how to be the best version of myself." He said.

He placed his hand on my waist and pulled me closer.

"And most of all, thank you for teaching me how to love and thank you for loving me back." He breathed.

Tears formed in his eyes which made my eyes water. I raised my hand to wipe the tears from his face. He held my hand and placed a kiss on it.

"If we are saying our thank you, I don't want to miss this chance." I said and sat up.

"Thank you for loving me so much. I know I am not the most perfect or beautiful woman in the world, but when you look at me, I feel like I am." I confessed, tears running down my face.

He immediately got up and pulled me in his embrace, "I love you." He whispered into my ear. "I love you so much Annika. Whenever I think a person can't love more, you prove me wrong. Because I love you more with every passing second." I held onto him tight.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on. And you are perfect to me the way you are." He moved back and cleared my face of the tears that were running. He came closer and placed a soft kiss on my eyes. Then he placed a kiss on both my cheeks and moved slowly down my lips. He placed a soft kiss and moved back.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing" He replied looking away.

"Yes there is. Why did you stop kissing me?" I asked, flustered.

"Because if I don't stop now, I would want more." He told truthfully. His ears turning bright red.

My heart started beating so fast that I could hear it in my ears. I nervously got up and extended my hand. He look at me confused and all red but he took my hand and got up.

"Do you want to go back?" He asked not meeting my eyes.

"No." I gave a quick kiss on the lips. His eyes widened. If I was not mistaken, he was blushing. Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi was blushing. I would have enjoyed this scenario, if it was under different circumstances. But right now he was not the only blushing and I was sure of that.

I led him inside the tent. We sat in complete silence for a couple of minutes. But it was getting more difficult to bear it. I held his hand in mine and pulled him closer. I didn't think too much, I knew what I wanted what my heart wanted. And for once I was going with what my heart wanted. I moved closer and kissed him deeply.

His hands moved to face and mine were around his waist. We broke apart to catch our breath.

He looked into my eyes, "Annika I..."

"I want this too Shivaay. I want you. Make love to me."

"You sure?"

"More than sure."

First of all, let me start by apologizing for being this late. Secondly, thank you to all the readers who have read, voted and commented on the story so far. Since its thank you time, I will also take this chance to say THANK YOU :)

I was going to include some love making scenes to the story, but I am not sure if I should or not. Let me know what you think.

Have a great day or night!