Chapter 3

After a month Om and Rudra exposed Tia and her mother. They found Dushyant and he revealed everything.

Pinky couldn't believe that the girl she wanted to marry her son was playing everyone. Fuming with anger Pinky slapped Tia.

"Why did you do this? Is this all or have done something more that we don't know of?" Om asked fuming with anger.

"We tried to kill Annika." As soon as these words left Tia's mouth Shivaay glared her like he will burn her with the hatred pooling in his eyes.

"What? You tried to kill bhabhi but why?" Rudra asked.

"Because she was trying desperately to reveal my truth and whatever harm we tried to do to you, she would stand like a barrier in front of you. We mixed acid in Shivaay's coffee as we knew Annika will drink it, but she didn't."

Shivaay remembered the day when that happened.

"Then she was becoming a hindrance in our plan. So mom decided to hire a shooter and shoot her. Because we tried everything to turn her against Shivaay but she was too stubborn. Even when she was angry she was by his side." Said Tia.

"Now before I kill you get the hell out of here." Shivaay shouted.

Tia, Dushyant and Mrs. Kapoor left.

"O my mata! I never thought that Tia would turn out like this. Now I will look for someone better for my son." Said Pinky.

"Choti Maa, you are forgetting that Shivaay is still married to Annika. After knowing all the things she went through, you want to find another girl for Shivaay." Om said.

Shivaay was cursing himself deeply. Why didn't believe her. She was right this whole time and I did all those monstrous things to her. Where is she now? Annika please come back.

"Shivaay!" Om shook his arm.

"What?"

"What, What? Do you hear what Choti Maa is saying? She wants you to marry some other girl."

"O my mata! What is wrong with you all, just because Tia turned out to be a player doesn't mean that my son will not get another girl. He is Shivaay Singh Oboeroi, girls will die to marry him."

"Enough." It was Rudra who shouted. Everyone was startled seeing him in anger.

"Choti Maa are you blind. You still can't see what Bhabhi did for us. For bhaiya, your son. All you have done is insult her. What is the problem if she is from a middle class background? She is the one who saved our family. Its because of her that O and I were able to reveal Tia. Before she left she gave us the clues. Earlier I didn't wanted her to leave but now I think its good that she left."

"Rudra, what's wrong? Why are you saying this?" Om asked.

"O, this is the truth. She went through all the dangers for us and what we did was humiliate her."

"You are right Rudra. Its good that she left."

"Om, Rudra I have done a terrible mistake, I have to get her back." Shivaay said and fell down and started sobbing.

Om hugged him and made him stand up.

"I want her back in my life, I can't live without her Om. I want my wife. Will you both help me get her back, wherever she is."

"Shivaay I want to, but what Rudra said is right, she is better off on herself because if she comes back she will go through those insulting comments from Choti Maa and I will not tolerate that." Om said and Shivaay was shocked.

"But Om you know I can't live without her." Said Shivaay teary eyed.

"You forced her to marry you, you insulted her as you liked and now you want her back because you can't live without her. Its always about you. What about Annika? Have you ever thought about what she needed? You always thought that she wants money, but you never saw all she needed was you, your love, your support, that's all. You couldn't give that to her. You never accepted that she was your wife because you didn't know about her lineage. Now please let her be. Don't find her and make her life hell again." It was the first time Dadi spoke since Tia's truth.

Shivaay, Om, Rudra and Dadi were crying when Sahil came from his boarding school. He was home for his weekend holidays.

He pulled Shivaay's hand, "What happened? Why are you all crying? Where is Annika Didi?

Prinku came and took him inside and told him everything and he started crying. Saumya also came and both of them consoled him.

"This family is so bad, because of them my Annika didi left. I hate all of you."

Shivaay went to his room opened his cupboard and took out Annika's wedding duppata, and hugged it.

"I love you Annika" he said. "I always have, but couldn't say and dadi is right you are better off without me. I will never search for you. You deserve a better life without me." And cried helplessly.