Chapter 16

Time had come for a blast. Everyone was arriving now. Boys in their t-shirts/shirts and jeans. Girls in their beautiful flowy dresses.

Shivaay was a faded blue shirt with dark blue washed jeans. Annika was wearing a dark blue-violet off shoulder knee length dress.

"All right, so all of you are looking stunning in your beautiful outfits. Thanks for sticking to the dress code." Kunal welcomed them.

"What are we going to do?" Annika asked.

"Well, we are going to play the old school party game, truth and dare." He replied. "We'll play the game and have some drinks and then you're off to bed." He added.

Everyone nodded and began to take their seats. Kunal already wrote names on the pillows such that all the couples were sitting in opposite manner so that they were the only ones that can ask each other.

"Let's play" Kunal said and revolved a bottle.

It landed between Veer and Kavya.

"Truth or dare?" Kavya asked.

"Truth."

"Do you remember the time and day when you first fell in love for the first time." She asked teasingly.

"This is perfect. Thanks, Kunal, or else I would never have the opportunity to ask this question." She said happily.

"3rd July 2016 at 2:21pm" Veer answered.

Kavya was perplexed. "That's the day we met in the bank."

"Yes, it is." He agreed. "You are my first love Kavya. I never knew the feeling before I met you." He confessed and Kavya was just staring lovingly at her man.

"Ok, we know that you are getting married, but others are also playing the game." Kunal interrupted and spun the bottle again.

This time it landed between Saumya and Rudra.

"Truth or dare?", Saumya asked.

"Dare.", Rudra answered. He was staring at Saumya, mesmerized by her beauty.

"Say truth, I was not prepared to give a dare." She complained.

"Your fault. Either you give me a dare or I'll give you one." Rudra said.

"That's not fair." She said pouting.

"You guys are worse than kids. I'll give both of you a dare." Kunal said breaking the eye contact between the two. "God dammit, even I can't think of anything. Ok, just have your drink and we'll continue the game." he announced.

Both Rudra and Saumya took one sip of their drink.

"What the hell was that?" Kunal asked perplexed by their actions.

"You said to have our drink." Saumya asked.

Kunal shook his head in disbelief, "Not one sip, drink the whole glass."

Both of them obeyed his order.

"You guys suck at this game." Kunal told everyone. "To make this night count, let's stick to the game and I'll be the one to give truth or dare." Everyone nodded, and they started to spin the bottle again.

It landed between Om and Gauri.

"Truth or dare?" Gauri asked.

"Dare." Om blurted out without giving a second thought.

"All righty! Om, what dare should I give you." Kunal said thoughtfully or rather mischievously. "Since you are an artist and Gauri loves some good art. Let's say you make a tattoo on Gauri's neck, anything you like."