Chapter 2

Next day Shivaay comes back and asks Om to call Annika. Om was silent and went away.

"Om" Shivaay called but he didn't turn.

Shivaay went to his room.

"Annika" he calls out. But no response.

He finds her mangalsutra on the table and her letter. He picks it up and is shaken

Shivaay,

By the time you will read this I will be long gone. I don't want to stay with a man like you who is always treating me like a servant. You married me forcefully but now since Tia is pregnant you are going to leave me. What do you think of me? I am also a human and have a life of my own. I don't want to follow your orders and I am fed up of my life with you so I am leaving. because I don't want to be in a relation that means nothing to you. I don't want to be with a man for whom I am nothing. I am leaving Sahil with you because I didn't want to trouble him. Don't look for me. And yeah have a happy married life ahead with Tia.

Tears fell from his eyes.

She left me- he thought.

How? Yesterday everything was fine then why?

He fell on the floor and started sobbing. I can't live without you Annika, he said. I need you. I want you back.

Om and Rudra came inside and lifted him up.

"What's wrong Shivaay?" Om asked

"Bhaiya, do you want me to call a doctor?" asked Rudra

"Annika" Shivaay said.

Both Om and Rudra looked at each other.

Om took the letter from his hand and read it and was shocked and thought that how can Annika do this to herself.

"Shivaay its ok"

"I want her Om"

"I know Shivaay"

Both of them hugged Shivaay.

"I will find you Annika"